Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:157798865

Discord ID:
Beast67

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes this is my first application on DarkRP
(previously staffed on the military rp server)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I have been a staff member in multiple communities, some ranging from small military rp servers that had serious rp which required extra vigilance to amassive dark rp communitie whose name I won’t mention as it goes against the guidelines, in which I have achieved the rank of Admin.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, as I previously mentioned I have been involved in multiple militaryrp servers as well as star wars rp servers which had very detailed lore and a community that was determined and that have high standards. Of course, representing such communities required an extra level of attention to detail in order to satisfy both the community and keep up with the changes that were implemented by management. That being said, Gmod is a game after all, so I didn't want to treat it like a job or a hassle to avoid burning out but more of a way to have fun with people that liked professionalism and kept things engaging. Obviously, this was tailored to that community and I see civil networks as more of a semi-serious darkrp server which keeps a happy medium between fun and serious in my own view.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I am currently a senior in high school, so I would be lying if I said I had as much time as I did previously, but I will still be trying to be consistent especially now since we just started. I would think 2-3 hours daily is easily attainable with 5-6 hours on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Ever since I got myself involved with this community a few years ago, I just had a lot of fun interacting with different people from different parts of the world. I also find that Gmod as a game is also a pretty good escape for me from the outside world to enjoy myself and to help people as that is something that I am very passionate about. I would also like to point out that this community leadership team which I hold in high regard could be a great way for me personally to grow and improve with experienced people, and potentially be able to mediate situations that tend to get out of hand with additional care and support from a dedicated team.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?
I truly believe that I can have a positive impact with the community as I possess a lot of qualities, some of them include my time zone which is somewhat varied to the rest of the player base which is mainly EU. That being said I can help moderate the server when the server isn’t necessarily at its peak and is understaffed with rule breakers just ruining the experience of people. I would know this as I have been a victim to it myself, and I would like to ensure that less people would be targeted if I had the opportunity to help out. Additionally, my vast experience in gmod with over 6300+ hours and with many of them being a staff member could be a good indicator that I am passionate about this game as after all these years I'm still sticking to it ;). Adding on to the later, I have been previously a staff member in this community in military rp, where I have not caused any trouble to anyone, and I genuinely believe to have had a positive impact.

Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have a solid understanding of the server rules, proof being that I haven’t faced punishment for any rule breaks thus far. I would be a great addition as I always prioritize quality and integrity whilst taking my time on sits to give a valid verdict then rushing them to reach quotas. As a general rule of thumb, if I have said anything noteworthy in this application it is that I will try my best to learn from people and to provide the best experience to the community as they are the reason why I am volunteering for the role. Lastly, I would like to thank you for reading my application and feel free to drop your input and feedback in this application or even dm me on discord (Beast67) or poke me on ts when I’m on as I would be happy to answer any questions you may have or any doubts that are lingering.

Kind Regards,
Beast

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @Beast I'm going to give you:

+ Support

+ Great Application.
+ Active in-game; I've seen you a few times.
+ Lack of warnings shows you have a level of grasp on the rules.
+ Never had any problem with you, you seem a decent fella.
+/- Never seen you in teamspeak.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
+ Support
+ Friendly and pleasant
+ Good rule knowledge

ZaZa

Apr 3, 2022
+Support
+Rule knowledge
+Great guy
+No issues
+Active

Best of luck

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Beast ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.