Not open for further replies.

Beef Wellington

Jul 13, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/USA):
UK

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Magnuskjaer2008

For how long have you played on CG MRP:
I first joined one year ago, actively playing for around one month.

In what country are you located?:
Norway

Time zone:
CEST

NWO name (regiment and rank):
AOR CPT Beef Wellington

Civilian name:
Jonathan Borg

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:104243907

Discord ID:
cirixit

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I do not.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

- I have been through generations of high ranks on MilitaryRP and received plenty of recognition over the few months I've played on the server. I will talk about my recent experience here in Civil Networks. AOR, From my previous experience, I quickly understood the regiment, starting to recruit as soon as I got the appropriate rank. After receiving SSGT, I recruited over 35 members into AOR, "reviving" the regiment from its early stand. After CC/RC recognized my activity and dedication towards AOR, they saw a bright future for me in NWO. I was quickly promoted to Warrant Officer and started getting better/more active squad leadership in the regiment. With my maturity and early experience from high ranks, I understood what people wanted in the regiment and quickly went more into those factors, such as training, sims ETC. And now that I've climbed up to the rank of Captain, I have seen the activity of AOR rise, and Supreme Council is a good option for me and my future. I often have to resolve internal issues within AOR. As I've seen between the regiments there is always some kind of internal issue where regiments have unsolved conflicts with each other, and this is what I wish to solve and have all regiments come along and feel no hatred towards each other.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
  • My knowledge of leadership and communication experience will strengthen and make orders very understandable. I have been high rank in many communities where I gained much experience throughout the year. I am a mature and understanding person; I take hints when needed and listen to orders. I've been trying to actively "revive" the court system; as of I'm a magistrate trying to enforce the members of NWO to be treated fairly by AOR/any regiments. The court system will enforce more roleplay and make NWO more RP-based. My activity on the server will make me an excellent asset to SC, and implementing peacetime activities is essential to keep activity in NWO.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

1StAL SPC (Former)
AOR CPT (Current)

List your strengths and weaknesses:

+ Good Activity
+ Understanding
+ Mature
+ Competent

- Mislikes getting yelled at.
- Never been high command on the server.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- In the vast lands of Russia, a man named Beef Wellington was always treated as an outsider. He lived on a poor farm far from civilization, and his father always ensured he followed the laws and showed respect to his comrades. This led to his interest in the military; he wanted something that made him matter. This was a massive opportunity for Beef; after a long and challenging training, he finally got the courage to join the military group famously called the NWO. After acquiring the job as infantry, the regiment AOR noticed his outstanding bravery and invited him into the regiment. He did not hesitate to join the prestigious military police regiment, AOR. With his unwavering determination and resolute spirit, Beef dedicated himself to upholding the law, ensuring order, and protecting the innocent. Beef honed his skills through rigorous training and unwavering professionalism and became a formidable force within the AOR. His commitment to justice and ability to remain calm in adverse circumstances earned him the respect of his comrades and leaders. Beef Wellington, a Russian man of valor, embodied the principles of AOR and stood tall as a guardian of justice. This has made Beef Wellington a huge and respected Captain of the Agency Of Rule, and his legacy shall never be left behind.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
  • High Command has many essential responsibilities, such as. Making sure Regimental Command stays active and makes competent decisions within their regiments. They must engage in the army actively, ensuring all field operating bases are built up and gaining knowledge on war strategies. They have to inform the members how to win the war strategically, and without the High Command, there would be much more instability in the war structure. Actively leading the war competently, ensuring all members have an assigned spot to take/keep.
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
  • High Command is responsible for ensuring the regiment that the regiments have stable and competent leadership. They must actively communicate with the Regimental Commanders keeping them active and understanding. Supreme Council must ensure that the divisions have everything that they need. Activity and maturity are essential when it comes to Regimental Command, which the High Command must always keep on top of. Monitoring the NWO as a whole is necessary, ensuring that all regiment has active communication with each other and that regiments do not have any conflicts that might grow into significant issues. Ensure all regiment comes along and resolve any internal thing that might appear.

Straight

Jul 12, 2023
+support, encountered this guy countless times (for good and bad reasons) and he has to be the most fair, deliberate and just person within aor and will definitely suit a sc postion, also can lead wars very well and think of possible weaknesses in battle plans well

I luv kebabs

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
+support
The first war u led ive heard that it was horrible but you improved on that and the 2nd war u led was perfectly led.

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021
+Support
- Has basically revived AOR
- AOR still needs good leaders like himself
- Good leader
- Nice guy and communicates well

Rivaa

Sep 28, 2022
+Support

-Friendly
-Mature
-Good at leading
-Makes a lot of RP (Keep on doing it)
-Knows his rules

Good luck.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @Beef Wellington ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.