Bejings Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessRem Rem

May 24, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): CFR-04
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3w 16hr and 32 minutes as i currently do this
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): Mistress Rem PVT
USSR name (regiment and rank): Bejing STS SFC
Civilian name: Princess Rem
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:169822201
Do you have a mic?: Yes i do
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1656631187306.png
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No i do not have any experience but i Would love to be able to learn and to get the experience on the server

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes these are the diffrent types i have played: MRP, SCP, SW RP, City RP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
6+

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have seen the staff on the server and would love to help with the server as there seems to only be certain peopel i have seen dealing with a tune of sits and would love to help them out and reduce as much work as possible for them. I have also been Active on the server for quite a while so i have learned most the rules and I'm not afraid to ask for help if i need it.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I dont think i am special compared to any other applications as the person that gets it will be the best suited in the community's choice . But i belive i would be a good staff member as time goes on as i will learn And i want to make the server the best as possible by focusing on helping the whole community. I will also be putting all my effort into the server.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021

Big +Support

+Mature and Approachable
+Very Active
+Decent rule knowledge

Hello Rem,

I am very happy to offer your application with my support due to the immense amounts of great interactions and thorough demonstration of passion to the server and its core principles. Best of luck!

Kind regards,

-Dmitri

Last edited:

SeZu

Jun 18, 2022
+Support

Rem, from being in the same regiment as you and playing with you on daily bases I can tell that you are a good fit for the staff team. You are what an staff member should look like, Friendly fella that's active mature and down to earth. You have good rule knowledge and you've been part of this community for a long time. Seeing you in the staff team would turly be a amazing.

Best of luck to you.

Last edited:

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+Heavy Support

+Active
+Mature
+good rule knowlege

Rem ive known you for a while now and you are a very good server memeber i hope you get accepted and i hope you join the staff team because i do think you have a very high chance of being staff since you are a very respectful and responsible person

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+support

Might as well add another femboy for luaes to have fun with

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
Neutral

I have not had any interactions with you to make a proper verdict. But I still wish you the best of luck!

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
big +support
+active
+mature
+friendly and approachable
+good rule knowledge
+has been in the community for a long time

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Rem,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.