Ben Biden's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Biden

Jul 29, 2022
Your in-game name: I don't recall my username because it's been a while.
Your SteamID: 76561199086911342
Your steam community link: Date of ban:
1682052517167.png
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
1682052525926.png
Who banned you:
1682052532191.png
Ban length?:
1682052541456.png
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I suppose I'll have to act responsibly. I never bothered anyone or spoiled anyone else's role-playing; all I wanted to do was troll and make others laugh, and for that, I paid the price.I'll conduct myself and act maturely going forward, and I want to make it clear that I'll obey the rules exactly and solely engage in roleplaying.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
yes i have
Why should you be unbanned:
Even though I used to troll a lot, I really enjoyed my time on that server as a roleplayer, and I miss using my excellent SCP skills.Since summer is almost here, I would love to relive those moments with my friends in the server, but this time in a way that is appropriate and not inappropriate.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
After being banned for almost five months, I feel like I've learnt my lesson.At the age of 19, almost 20, I should be smarter and act more responsibly. Even though I may be stupid, I won't make the same mistake that almost certainly will result in a permanent ban.The only basis for believing me is what I say, how long my sentences are, and the words I employ.If you can't put your faith in me on this one, I completely understand.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

In all honesty, it's due of the wonderful community, particularly the players that are truly into roleplaying.In the teamspeak during the summer, NU-7 and I used to have a lot of fun, and I miss those times.I've never seen a scp rp server as good as that one, and I won't lie, I regret being so foolish as to break the rules. I must now bear the consequences of my actions.I apologise once more to the entire staff team that dealt with me and for the mayhem I have previously caused. If you can unban me, I would really appreciate it; if not, it's my own responsibility for acting without first thinking like a moron.

Sincerly, Ben Biden

Attachments

• 1682052509710.png
    1682052509710.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 7

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Greetings Ben Biden,

I am sorry for the wait and thank you for taking the time to post this ban appeal. I do not fully recall the metrics around your ban at the time as it has been about five months since then, but I vaguely recall it was a serious and heavy situation at the time of the ban being issued. By looking at the ban reason it means I will say bluntly this means you had messed up majorly for something like MRDM to hit Class D.

But I wish you the best of luck!

With Hopes and Dreams!
Jules

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Ben Biden ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing your past history, I do not believe it is right to reduce or remove your ban at this time, whereby you have accrued 6 MRDM bans in the past and right after your ban is lifted you return to do the same thing, furthermore in your appeal you stated you "Suppose you will have to act responsibly" this seems that you do not intend to learn from your mistakes as ideally if you intended to re-join and were apologetic for the past breaches of rules, you would act responsibly, not supposedly.

Furthermore it seems you are not aware of your impact on other players, that or are ignorant to the fact that Mass-RDM and Severe Toxicity negatively impact players experience and do not make people laugh, instead cause irritation.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.