How many hours of playtime do you have? (1 Week : 11 hours ):

In what country are you located?: Bahrain

Time zone: GMT+3

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

Name: Ben D
Currently holding
Internal Affairs Ambassador

Chaos name (include your rank):

I was an Operative then I got demoted for not being active, because I was busy working as an Internal Affairs Ambassador.

Civilian name: Ben Demi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143058882

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I always prefer to use Microphone at all time.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received no warnings, I got kicked for lag reduction once the reason behind that they found that I'm extremely fat and I need to be removed so the server can breathe
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I have created my own games in Roblox. And had my own written rules such as Toxicity wasn't tolerable, For that case i ended up creating an automatic checker that checks if the player is being toxic based on a urban dictionary.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes, I have roleplayed on multiple GTA Serious roleplaying servers in my younger days, but in the meantime I am committed to this server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Around 5 hours to 10 hours maximum.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have noticed the response rate of moderators is lacking due to the the shortage of moderators within the server, and I quite enjoy listening to the sides of the story and trying to resolve the issue within the best possible answer especially when I have been playing Internal Affairs Ambassador, I always enforce the rule of nonbiased act on my Agents and teach them to listen and understand before acting upon their decision.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am well aware of how the ban guidelines operate, and I am well-versed with the server's regulations and guidelines, particularly those relevant to the Ambassador Whitelist. I also have professional experience with Internal Affairs bans. I'm rather certain that I may be among those who frequently encounter rule-breaking behavior like FailRP and FearRP, and I have personally reported up to 20 individuals for that reason. I am quite familiar with moderators and how they behave in those sorts of settings. I've had extensive experience with (RDM, MRDM, Toxicity, harassment, ect.).

Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Good RP and Interactions
+Mature

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello Ben,

I am going to be giving you a Neutral (leaning to a +support) at this time.

Reason for my minus support is that I have been made aware and also seen you act unprofessionaly to members in the community and even in a case target one of them because you do not like them OOCly by stating things such as "this is why no one likes you" etc, this is not a quality that is wanted within a staff team.

Furthermore due to the above this puts your maturity into question when you would potentially be dealing with staff situations that can at times be difficult.

The above was cleared up in Direct Messages

Your application is well written with good grammar, you are active and have experience within the community and the fact you have recieved no warnings in your time within SCP-RP.

Best of luck
-Yeke

Last edited:

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
Hello Ben,

Unfortunatly I am going to be giving you a -Support at this time.

Reason for my minus support is that I have been made aware and also seen you act unprofessionaly to members in the community and even in a case target one of them because you do not like them OOCly by stating things such as "this is why no one likes you" etc, this is not a quality that is wanted within a staff team.

Furthermore due to the above this puts your maturity into question when you would potentially be dealing with staff situations that can at times be difficult.

However your application is well written with good grammar, you are active and have experience within the community.

Best of luck
-Yeke
To address this issue at hand, to be quite honest. I'm pretty sure this issue is already been dealt with. yes i will admit, I might of said such words in character but I have never meant them out of character. As I recall I don't remember saying "this is why no one likes you" that is extremely toxic even in character. to further respond, OOCLY speaking this issue can be resolved easily by speaking to one another it doesn't need to be involved as a question of my maturity and result in -Support.

T4CTICAL_H4WK

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
+Soup

-Interactions
-Very active in-game.

-Never seen him in Teamspeak.
-Has good rule knowledge
-He knows what he is doing.

-Not sure if he is very mature as O5-4 said.

Good luck man!

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+support
+friendly

+active
+Huge staff experience
+all our interactions were really good i can never say no to RP with him

+/- seen u on TS3 only once

Deleted member 55

Application Accepted

Hi @Ben D,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.