Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank):BenShapiro, 1LT RMP

USSR name (regiment and rank): Ben Shapiro, PFC SHA

Civilian name: Benny Shapiro

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-First application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes, all warnings/kicks are several years old. I have 3 kicks and 1 warning.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-I was IVG regimental command for 9 months - 1 year, 3 of those months being IVG COL.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-I think I'm suited for high command because I care, if I'm approached and asked to help with an issue will do my best to help solve it. I'm unbiased and just want to make the server more enjoyable for everybody.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-Current 1LT RMP

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
-I am unbiased when it comes towards situations.
-I have experience in being in charge of regiments.
-I am pretty relaxed.
-I have a very commanding presence.
-Diversity hire.

Weaknesses:
-I am a woman.
-I have a hard time telling when people are joking.
-If provoked I can be harsh.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Born and raised in Scotland, Ben Shapiro left her home at 18 and entered into law school. After graduating she was roped into joining USSR where she rose through the ranks of USSR and eventually became COL of IVG. USSR wore Ben down until she was a shell of what she was before forcing her to leave and retreat into the ranks of NATO. Ben eventually put her law degree to good use and joined RMP perusing justice for anybody who needed it, eventually rising to the rank of 1LT.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
-Helping each regiment run as smooth and optimal as possible as well as helping and member with issues they have. Also making sure that every regiment behaves and understands their responsibilities and powers.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
-Set the example for all of NATO for how they should behave and act as well as helping out with task and missions around and out of base.

-

I've been on this server for a while and all I've really done is play it safe and stuck to what I'm used to, since I've joined I've only ever really been in SHA and RMP and have never really felt confident enough to try something different. I'm wanting to take a chance by applying to NHC as I believe that maybe I can help out and I'd like to think other people believe that I can too.

Dec 19, 2020
+Support

I believe Ben Shapiro is a strong candidate for High Command. With three years of experience on MilitaryRP and having held a leadership position as IVG COL for several months, she clearly understands the server and its workings. Her unbiased approach and commitment to helping the community align well with the responsibilities of HC. Additionally, her commanding presence and relaxed attitude make her well-suited for the role.

From personal experience, I can say that she is excellent at putting her point forward in arguments and is particularly good at controlling Jack G, which shows her ability to manage difficult situations effectively.

While she acknowledges some weaknesses, like being a woman, I believe this can be managed with self-awareness and support from others. The lore provided adds depth to her character and could lead to interesting RP scenarios.

Overall, I think Ben Shapiro is dedicated and experienced, and I fully support her application for High Command.

KApproved:tm:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BenShapiro

Jacub

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Programming Team
Jan 21, 2022
+Support

I completely agree with Kvarkar’s assessment of Ben Shapiro’s suitability for High Command. Her extensive experience on MilitaryRP and her leadership as IVG COL prove that she knows how to navigate both the community and the server dynamics effectively. Her ability to stay unbiased and dedicated to the community’s growth are exactly the qualities HC needs.

Despite acknowledging her perceived weaknesses, it’s clear that with the right mindset and support from others, Ben can thrive in this role. The depth she brings to her character adds an exciting layer to RP, which only further solidifies her as a strong candidate for HC.

Ben’s commitment, leadership, and presence make her the perfect fit for High Command. Full support from me as well!

• Love
Jan 2, 2021
+ Support

Even though her situational awareness is at a high low after I spiked her like 7 times (INGAME) , There's somewhat potential, she fits the spectrum (y)

Her negatives do show as shes extremely abusive to Jack G, but its ok because shes Scottish 🏴

• Wow

Dentos

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Apr 5, 2024
+support
I've yet to hear a Scottish woman screaming at NATO to get on the point
and no, Steven doesn't count

• Love