Benjamin Franko Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komikat

Feb 19, 2022
Your in-game name: Benjamin Franko
Your SteamID: 00Ayoub00
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/00Ayoub00/
Date of ban: this week (cant remember exact day)
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: I can't remember who it was
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i was not RDMing.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? -warned for trespassing and failure.
Why should you be unbanned:
at the time of the ban, me and 2 other rangers were investigation suspicious activities happening at the facility, we were supressed by facility guards and other staff members from the bathroom while we were cornered up inside the vents, as soon as one of us dies we maintained a call for backup on the radio with further instructions, i did not use the coms but we were actively using the group chat to communicate, me and another ranged eventually dropped down, decided to shoot on sight and find our way out because we knew that we would be terminated if we were to be found, we shot down 2 scientists, grabbed a lvl 2 card to open one of the doors, we wnt down the tunnel and were in position to defend our position, more guards and armed staff came up to us we, basically shot everyone, one of them was a person in a biohazard suit, at some point they managed to kill the other ranger who was with me.
not much time after that i got tped to that weird room where i was interrogated by the admin, the other biohazard suit guy was in there aswell so i assume he was the one to call the admin, the admin was professional to some degree but didn't bother to listen to my side of the story and was bothered by the fact that i gunned down too many facility members, he just basically checked my warnings, gave me the ban then told me i can appeal on the website.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: probably the best SCP RP server out there and would like to spend more time on it, i did receive those warnings at first because i wasn't so clear on the rules since they were not stated anywhere on the server UI. i just recently learned about this website and the ts server.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Response

Hello @Komikat

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal,

I've answered to a RDM sit and after investigating through logs, it shows that you killed more than 3+ people "Foundation Staff"
I've brought you to a sit to discuss this matter, you claim that your friend was in danger and needed back-up
as i checked through jobs it seems that your friend or partner wasn't playing as ranger, you said he disconnected.

The part were you said he called back-up, I've asked you if he said it in comms "/comms" which you said yes,
I started to check chat logs but I couldn't find anything in chat after saying that, you started to lie
and claim that he said it in radio frequency, which I could not believe you at that point.

However, I've told you to make a ban appeal on the forums so we can look into this matter further
I'll let @Flames to handle this ban appeal and if you have any questions you may dm me in discord.
Kyzent#6964

King regards,
Kyzent "Kyle Blackwood"​

Komikat

Feb 19, 2022
first of all, i had no idea what comms did stand for at the time for the ban, so please do not call me a liar over a lack of knowledge, and yes i did actively communicate with the other rangers wether it was trough radio/VOIP or group chat, i have still to learn the various commands to use to use comms and ping admins on the server, if you can do your job properly you wouldn't punish me alone over coming into the facility and killing +3 members, the other rangers had more kills and came in and out more times than i did during that session, also if you really have the full logs you would notice how many rangers were there at the time of the incident.
also i still don't get what the kills number or how many staff i kill is relevant to the rules, i had a valid RP reason to come down there with the other rangers, and a valid reason to shoot my way out to escape, as for the reason : two CGI-TV reported having no memory from the past day yet they had a bunch of photos of some weird facility and people, i dont see any rule that says u cant kill more than 3 staff as long as i had a valid reason to do so.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021

Appeal Accepted

Hi Komikat,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon further review, I've decided to remove your ban. The situation could've been handled more promptly rather than the outcome that has aspired. Do take precautions for your future actions

Kind Regards,
Flames​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.