Berlins ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Hill

Jul 4, 2022
Your in-game name: Xiao 'Berlin' Ling Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526447283

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013160294/

Date of ban: 28/07/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FEARRP/ARDM

Who banned you: Roseboy

Ban length?: 3 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I made a mistake I am aware of that but the moderator who dealt with my sit was completely unprofessional about my sit. I did break FearRP technically but not intentionally i made a mistake i completely forgot about FearRP rules and thought that in the event of a 1v1 if i had cover which I did and the opposition did not then i had the upper hand and could pull out my weapon. my main problem with this ban is the Un-professionalism that Roseboy enacted. After seeing my previous warns and bans which i will admit are numerous however I am trying to do better and stop messing around and following the rules, Roseboy stopped talking to me completely and treated me as if i was some kind of Mass Rdm'r with no reason or anything. Completely ignored my reasonable request to see a clip did not give me any opportunity to explain the situation from my eyes. It was almost as if he had come to the conclusion he was going to ban me before I even got called to the sit. From my perspective during the FearRP event in character in RP i thought i was in a advantages position and acted on it due to the cover that was in the way technically the gun was not pointed at me and he had not started saying warnings until i got my weapon out at which point he shot me dead. Another aspect i would like to dispute is the ARDM warning which is not valid due to the fact the GENSEC who was FearRPing me shot me first and I acted in self defence. I understand i made a error and I intend to try and fix the issue as best I can however due to the nature of it and the fact I was never given a clip or proper explanation by the moderator rather the mod completely ignored me despite my plea for him to do so i do not understand with full clarity what i did wrong and therefore it may be difficult for me to amend this.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes admittedly i have about 2 other bans and a fair few warns.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: At the moment this server is kind of my only of having reliable fun in my life right now and at any other point I would simply accept the ban. However i play the server for upwards of 12 hours a day and have done for about a week. I understand I made a mistake but the other person did not lose anything of value or lose any role play potential as he did not die or anything.

Nyx "Roseboy" Hart

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 24, 2022
Hi Berlin- Thankyou for taking the time to make this complaint-
The sit was called for FearRP and RDM. I had collected and seen video evidence from the victim and upon seeing you had an active E class FearRP warn and an active D class RDM warn I made the decision to give you the appropriate punishment for an E class FearRP which is a 3 day ban.
I would also like to state that during the sit I clearly made you aware of your active warns and informed you of the punishment I would be giving.
Furthermore I did not appreciate you spamming my discord DMs demanding I give an extra explanation-
Best,Nyx

Daisy Hill

Jul 4, 2022
Hi Berlin- Thankyou for taking the time to make this complaint-
The sit was called for FearRP and RDM. I had collected and seen video evidence from the victim and upon seeing you had an active E class FearRP warn and an active D class RDM warn I made the decision to give you the appropriate punishment for an E class FearRP which is a 3 day ban.
I would also like to state that during the sit I clearly made you aware of your active warns and informed you of the punishment I would be giving.
Furthermore I did not appreciate you spamming my discord DMs demanding I give an extra explanation-
Best,Nyx
Thanks for just repeating what I already know at me. It helps clear the situation very well. I again ask why u completely ignored me during the sit. During the sit you did not at any point give me any opportunity to explain myself or what I did ignoring my request for a clip and a proper explanation both of which you failed to give me. You brought me to sit said it was FearRP and looked at my warns then proceeding to ban me immediately. Unfortunately due to my past behaviour I have been in many sits and i have never been treated like that by any other staff member. Again during my appeal you ignored me. So il ask again can i see the clip and attempt to explain it from my perspective

Best,Berlin

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022

APPEAL DENIED

Hello @Berlin/Price

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

After looking at the above information and talking to the staff involved we have chosen to deny your request. This is due to you violating FearRP. I would also like to add that you should not be spamming people's discord DMs.

Whilst waiting out your ban I would highly advise reading through the SCP-RP rules.

Have a nice day,
Igorski​

Status
Not open for further replies.