Beskar’s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): mikail1230

For how long have you played on CG MRP: The same day I joined this server I joined JAF and that was on 14/02/2021 19:22:03

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: Central European Time

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF 2LT Beskar | AVT-11 AFC
USSR name (regiment and rank): USSR INFANTRY Beskar
Civillian name: rakseB (Beskar spelled backwards)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202880978

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do and I use that all the time.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I had only one application before: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/beskars-application.798/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no kicks and no bans, but I believe I have 4 warnings if I'm not wrong because it is a long time ago. If I do remember correctly its 3 warnings for RDM and one FearRP.

-1 Warning of RDM was at the time I was around SGT when I was new with flying CAS helicopters and a Colonel ordered me to kill USSR that were in our territory then got warned for it and I believe it was like a group of 2 or 3 USSR. I didn't agree with this warning but I accepted it anyway.

-FearRP warning was because I was driving in a humvee and there were 2 USSR and 1 NATO Spy that was disguised as an USSR, So technically i couldn't get kidnapped but was still warned for FearRP. It was also a difficult situation because there were 2 actual USSR and 1 NATO spy disguised as USSR so numbers were even.

-2 other RDM warnings can't remember.

And for those 4 warnings I haven’t broke the rules intentionally and also I have to say since I became a SNCO (MSGT+), I became more serious and became
more familiar with the rules and I dont think I have got in any trouble with staff what so ever.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have almost 2.2k on Garry's Mod and I am moderative person. I became lower ranks such as Moderator and higher ranks like Community Manager and Staff Manager.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I used to play a lot of SantosRP at the time it was popping and everyone played it. It was basically a very serious real-life based roleplay mode called SantosRP. I also played on an other serious real-life based gamemode but I believe I cannot name this gamemode as the servername is the same as the gamemode-name. For the rest I played MRP alot on other servers aswell.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I play everyday and I play from 3 to 5 hours a day, in the weekend and holidays at most I play around 8 hours. (my total time on MRP is: 6d 14h 19m 25s)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a staff member on this server because since the day I joined I fell in love with the community. How the server works in general with the war-system etc. I want to join the staff-team because I want to help out with moderating on this server during wars but not only wars, also during peacetime and pre-war. But also during later hours in the night I myself needed staff to help-out, but the help most of the time came late (Which is totally understandable if you are not a night owl like me) and I think that I can be that person who still takes sits in later hours.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: What I think I am able to help with is that I am a person as I said I like helping out that means that I like moderating which I did a lot in my 2.2k hours aswell. I don't mind going moderating 2 wars in a row if its really needed. I treat everyone equally whether its a person I like or hate. And I also believe that I can bring my past experience and qualities to this server and use and share with other members of the staff team.

Note: If you want to test me on my rule knowledge you are free to PM me on Discord (Beskar#1602) or poke/drag me on TS3. And on top of that I main NATO and do not play a lot of USSR

Last edited:

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
=Neutral
Hi Beskar I haven't had many interactions with you apart from in sits
Good luck with your app

Reactions: Beskar

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
=Neutral

My reason is the last two weeks(or so) you havnt been on much in the game. I do believe you would be a good staff member when you become more active and I will change my verdict

+Support

+Friendly
+Mature
+Great previous experience
+Active IG/TS

Besker you have picked up the activity so I've changed my verdict back to +Support, you are a great member of JAF and would be a good staff member

good luck.

Last edited:

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+Active IG+TS
+ Had no issues with
+ Good rule knowledge
+ Mature

Good Luck!

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
+/- Neutral
+ Support

- Active IG/TS3
- Seems quite friendly and mature.
- Decent rule knowledge.

Hey Beskar, after having a chat with you on TS3 I’ve decided to change my verdict to a +Support. Just work a little bit more on your rule knowledge and I think you’d be a good addition to the staff team.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-game.
+Active in TS.
+Not had any problems with you.
+Past experience as staff.
+Good application.
+Decent rule knowledge.

Hello there, Beskar, I have given you my support for those reasons stated. I believe with your past experience you will be able to bring your skills here and help the staff team out. Therefore, you know how to act as a staff member and how to deal with various situations; your understanding of the commands may also help from the experience.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+friendly and mature
+active IG and TS
+ good rule knowledge
+ nice guy
+poggers application
+ pass staff experience

overall would be a great staff member

- (a big fat minge) tony

Jack Harvey

MRP War Criminal
Feb 20, 2021
+Support
+Active IG
+Active on TS
+Friendly & Approachable
+Haven't had any problems with you
+Past staffing experience

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Regrettably my opinion has not changed since your last application;
"Neutral
I cannot endorse or oppose a candidate I've never really interacted with nor know really anything about.
I can confirm you are active within the game server and TeamSpeak, however I've rarely spoken to you so cant really comment any further."

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Accepted

Congratulations on getting past the first stage of the staff recruitment process! The next step is to partake in an interview on teamspeak, please put "waiting for interview" in your name and a SA+ will conduct your interview. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.