AirPodGobbler#7010

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1686903792585.png
I have many warns and bans and I feel I have learned from my previous mistakes inside of the community.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I was a staff member inside of a SCP:SL server before resigning and moderator in a few discord servers. I have never moderated inside of a Garry's Mod server and I want this to be my first experience with moderating a Garry's Mod server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I have previous experience with serious roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

3-6 Hours each day possibly more

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to become a moderator because I love this community so much and I want to help in some way. Another reason I want to become a moderator is because of my knowledge on the rules and I feel I could be a good pick for this role as a staff. I often see sometimes at late or early hours in the morning that sits go unhandled for a long time or there's only one staff member and it could overwhelm them, I feel as a staff member I could help at those early and late hours and help out the staff team with times where the server isn't moderated as good as other hours.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I feel I am special over other applicants because of my long time on the server. I have been playing the server since at least July 2022 I have many warnings and bans but I feel I have learned from my mistakes in the past and I wish to help this community. I feel my experience with moderating SCP:SL and multiple discord servers would help me with making difficult staff decisions and would help me manage moderation on the server. I have way too much free time as I don't have a job and I am out of school which leaves me with a lot of spare time I feel as a staff member I could use this spare time and help moderate the server.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Betriv,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Wxnter (Taiga)

Feb 27, 2023
The Valley
+support
From my time in NU-7 betriv showed great leadership and has proven that he has learned from past mistakes
He is also super active on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.