betriv's scp-22415 application US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419521682
Discord name: _given_
For how long have you played on CN SCP: since like october 2022 i dont really know
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Betriv", "Beatriv"
Civilian name: tom fart longs
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Do you have a mic?:

yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1712965273536.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

NU-7 MAJ, E-11 CSG, CI-D, O-1 CSG, B-1 SGT, currently holding ci-a and e-11 lcpl

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1712965299321.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

I feel I am currently suitable for SCP-22415 because of my extensive time played on the server. When I first started playing on the server I mainly played research and IA which involves a lot of RP. Later I got into MTF more and it may not receive the most RP at times throughout my long time in MTF I've been through multiple RP scenarios and events which gives me a lot of experience with RP which I feel gives me sufficient experience in order to play SCP-22415.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

The usual behaviour of SCP-22415 is to roam and assist foundation personnel in any way they can such as healing, defending non-combatives from breached SCP's to the best of their ability and also assisting in recontainment, and assisting with dimensional travel.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

During a CI raid if I saw researchers running away I'd help the researchers to the best of my ability as the MTF's have weapons to defend themselves and the researchers do not.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

If SCP-076 hasn't noticed the researcher then I would not repel SCP-076 as it would most likely draw attention to the researcher and that would pose a threat to the researchers life.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

If I saw the D-Class I'd refuse to give medical attention to the D-Class and alert GSD of the D-Class as soon as possible and try to help them restrain the D-Class.

Last edited:

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Betriv !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Boris Johnson​

Status
Not open for further replies.