Feb 20, 2022
Your in-game name: Big Dave
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44745236
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Homiesexual-/
Date of ban: 21/08/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Mass RDM
Who banned you: MrShift
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Be more careful about killing people for insulting me
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Not from this server no
Why should you be unbanned: Because I dont think I was treated fairly

I wasnt really brought to a sit.

Someone told me to kill myself so I shot them, then someone else tried to shoot me so I killed them, I was frozen and grabbed and I said "Hello?" and then was just banned with no word.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Be more careful in future with killing others for insulting me
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I'd like to try Dark RP I only got to play for 30 minutes.

(1)MxShift

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 26, 2021
Hi Big Dave,

So what happend is i was in an RP scenario busy doing my things. Then i already gotten an heads-up about u killing a person. So i started to spectate u in the next 40 seconds u killed 2 more people. Then i decided to Teleport over to you and freeze u. I've asked u what u we're doing couldnt get a response out of it so i decided to ban you.

The Reason for the 2 weeks is the same as the other people that MRDM, but most of them dont appeal like u do so i'm leaving it up to the higher-ups.

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Big Dave ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the situation, I've deemed that this ban should be lifted. However, in future references try to make a sit if someone has insulted you in such way, rather than taking things to your own hands.​

Status
Not open for further replies.