Status
Not open for further replies.

King Jez

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 12, 2021
pub (ate wife)
Your in-game name: Big Jez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:568154832
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199096575393/
Date of ban: 23.3.24
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Glitch Abuse
Who banned you: Magnus W
Ban length?: 3d
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not holster items given to me in events
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: yes and i am not proud of it
Why should you be unbanned: i have been trying to keep within the rules since i came back, and it was stupid of me to even try to holster the swords. did what i did, however i think a ban for what i did wasnt justified. aswell as this, i was afk when we were told not to holster, however it seemed i was already banned and was no point explaining myself.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: ive read over the rules since alot has changed since i last played, however will use alot more common sense when playing as doing what i did was stupid of me anyways.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: come back to mrp and have enjoyed playing, especially with highlands coming back i cant wait to rejoin and play with my frtiends

also meant to make this when i got banned but left it till now cos i was busy n had no time to play anyways

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @King Jez ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal. I will be replying to it on the behalf of Michiel who is still on LOA.

After discussion with Michiel we feel that it should be common sense not to holster weapons handed out to person(s) who are given these items to assist in an event. As a result of this your ban will remain in place.

If you have any questions regarding the decision on your appeal please feel free to reach out.
- Michiel​

Status
Not open for further replies.