Do you have a mic?:
- yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/billy-scp-096-app-uk.6335/
- [Holding] MTF A-1 CSG and CI-Gamma
-[Held] NU-7 CPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 RDM
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
-As a member of the Intelligence Department step up from my role of agent to become an Ambassador. I am applying due to the inactivity of recent Ambassadors and as an active Intel Agent, I provide more than just inactivity. I can provide my incredible combat skills, communication and document writing. I have recruited multiple people in my time in Alpha-1, prooves I can train Intelligence Agents. I can help it by using my skills from Alpha-1 to better the department by providing more RP to GOIs and improving the reputation of the department.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-I am suitable for the role of Intelligence Ambassador because I am:
- Active.
-Mature.
-Helpful.
-Good at creating documents.
-Excellent Combat Skills.
This is just a list of the vast majority of what I can do, I also have experience in high-level jobs from MRP. (10th Steal Division: Major)

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- 10 I think documents as I have written them for the research department and for Alpha-1 for FW as is a good skill as documents should be laid out in neat format and have no spelling mistakes as well as keeping [Redacted] info out of it if it is a clearance level 3 document at the same time as being at least 3 pages long and give detail on what the document is about such as if it about a CI base raid it should have main detail in it.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-The responsibilities of an Intelligence Ambassador are:
-Training New Intel Agents.
-Creating documents for the department overall, guides and etc.
-Approving Infiltrations and setting up Operations.
-Leading Operations and Raids.
-Negotiations with GOIs.
-Helping with Beta-1 SOPs.
-Helping train current Agents to the best of their ability.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Before foundation life:

Before billy joined the foundation had lived in pinewood and seen it all with the chaos insurgency but fort it would be fine as his mother and father worked at the 'military base' he did not know what they did the income was fine but billy was all way told to be quiet about his family job however on the 14/5/███ Billy life would change. As billy was home with his mother and father a patrol of cars pulled up and billy's house was shot at killing the family after seeing who had done it the chaos insurgency. Not long after Billy was found by ██-7 and taken to the foundation at age of 16.

Life in the Foundation:

It had been 4 years after billy lost his family to chaos insurgency but now be a member of the department of Intelligence it had been now 2 years after billy joined Intelligence and Billy sent on a mission called Operation wildcat' in this operation the goal was to destroy patrols of CI in pinewood. But after the first 2 patrols, KIA chaos would catch on and set an ambush and capture Billy while billy was in chaos's hands would lose 6 Fingers in this but at most kept [Redacted] info to himself as the foundation brought Billy back and would later put name Billy behind him and now be called 'Fingers'. After this operation 'Fingers' would move on to reach higher in the foundation and have a try at Intelligence Ambassador.

ibby

Apr 12, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congratulations! You have been accepted for this role in the Intel Department. My reasonings are that you are active, great at combat and organising people and have decent document skills.

Speak to Admin+ for Whitelist.
Speak to Me for Ambassador Introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.