blacklist appeal roach3

Status
Not open for further replies.

roach3

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
Your in-game name: roach3

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:543514989

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199047295706

Date of blacklist: it was sometime last year from like march-june i think.
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: i was in a server with a bunch of people and they had photos of some member of the server on the sticker feature on discord on it. i cant remember if i used the sticker sometime.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): none

Please list any alt accounts: none

Who blacklisted you? (if known): no clue some NL or SL i think
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: well i wont associate with people who have photos of other people without their permission/knowledge on the server because i never really put myself into their shoes and having photos of them spread around unwillingly. ill report them to server leadership and encourage them to stop it and delete the photos.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? yeah so i wasnt warned a lot, i got like 1 ban once from accidentally blowing up the base with a SCUD missile and killing like 4 people and i cant remember any more.

Why should you be unblacklisted: I think i've learned from my mistakes of being a troll and being around people who share those images. i absolutely deserved the blacklist but i think a second chance would be nice and i'll be on good behaviour. I demonstrated good behaviour for like 2 and a half years before i got blacklisted but then i surrounded myself with trolls and thats mostly what i did when i was with them. I dont speak to any of them anymore and i'll watch myself for that behaviour

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: if i get unblacklisted i'll read over the rules again and learn them and follow them the best i can. I dont think i had a problem with breaking rules on the server just trolling and i think i've grown out of that and i've stopped talking to those people.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:The reason i want to get back on the server is to be active on the server again. I want to climb the rank and build a regiment to be active and fun for the people in it to play. i played for a really long time but then i turned into somewhat of a troll for some time just before my ban and i regret it cuz i should have just stopped playing the server altogether and stopped talking in it. i used to be ltcol in both SAS and 1stAL and i think i preferrably want to get back into one of those and build it up again and make it fun for the members in it.

If any NL want to talk to me through vc or through dm's about the blacklist my discord is: roach33

Last edited:

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @roach3

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

Your blacklist is unfortunately not appealable as you were involved in compromising personal information.

Kind Regards
Network Leadership​

Status
Not open for further replies.