blacklisted from all civil networks servers ERR_CONNECTION_1 for vpn

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesus457

Dec 10, 2023
im blacklisted from everthing ive tried every civil networks and it says

ERR_CONNECTION_1 i dont know what happend in the month or 2 i was hacked for i got my account back quite recently i did check if it was a connection errour and it wasnt its a blacklist because of vpn​

please unban i think it was just my vpn
Your in-game name: i dont know
Your SteamID:Steam ID: 76561199181592428
Your steam community link:none
Date of blacklist: 2 or 1 month ago
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: vpn
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): i had a vpn on not to hide my ip just to be safe thats why i had it on but ive deleted any vpns i have now
Please list any alt accounts:none
Who blacklisted you? (if known):server for vpn
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again:not use a vpn on this server or any civil networks server
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted
Why should you be unblacklisted:because i did nothing wrong
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: because i was banned for a vpn
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because its fun and i did nothing wrong

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Hello @jesus457

Thanks for correcting your format, A member of Network Leadership will handle the Blacklist Appeal when they are available to look further into it, as it requires lots to go through before Accepting or Denying the Amnesty.

Please be patient until it is looked into & is given a verdict!

jesus457

Dec 10, 2023
Hello @jesus457

Thanks for correcting your format, A member of Network Leadership will handle the Blacklist Appeal when they are available to look further into it, as it requires lots to go through before Accepting or Denying the Amnesty.

Please be patient until it is looked into & is given a verdict!
look im geting a bit sick of waiting im trying to be patient i was banned for useing a vpn all it takes is to unban me i did nothing wrong its been 2 months

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @jesus457

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist appeal - sorry for the delay in responding.

We will be unblacklisting you now - please note however that our servers do not allow VPNs or proxies - if you have any issues joining please make a support ticket on the Discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.