Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Blake Demtri
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126149303
Discord ID (name#0000): blake34
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes I was Banned 2 Years Ago for LTARP but that was a old chapter in my life.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have been HA on a CWRP Server a Admin on a Military RP Server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I played a Serious CWRP Server and a Military RP server
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-5
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I have a passion for the community and want to contribute to its growth and well-being. I enjoy helping others, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that the community remains a positive and welcoming space for everyone.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am available around the clock, providing consistent and timely assistance to users on the server. This ensures that tickets can be addressed promptly, regardless of the time zone. I can handle a large volume of inquiries and moderation tasks simultaneously, making me well-suited for Moderating busy servers with high levels of activity like the USA Server. I Appreciate the Opportunity to Apply for the Position of Trial moderator on Civil Networks SCP-RP USA and You're time to look over my Application

Sincerely Blake

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
Here is my thoughts

-Support

+Staff experience
-Never seen you before
-Not very detailed app

anyway that's my thoughts on this i will change this opinion if 2 negatives are fixed

Last edited:

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hello, @NotBlake
Thank you for taking the time to make an application. After some communication with my team and some independent research, I have decided that you should stick with playing the server for the time being and be more engaged with the community first. I'd like to see your activity up and retain a good record before applying again.

You may reapply in 4 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.