Blitz's consultant application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinrevanant

Jul 28, 2022
Steam ID:76561198809706287
Discord name: Blitz?
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 months.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Blitz" and "Volcan"
Civilian name: Not a cool person
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 SPC (Held) IA (Holding) Intel (Holding) 096 (Holding) E-11 PVT (Holding) CI-B (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Pac3 abuse for making funny proportions with my character and forgetting to take one part off when asked to, RDM/NLR for killing a dclass after he killed me as I was mad and mic spamming for singing with a song.
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant? I have been a fan of the medical team for a while now and I feel that consultant is right for me along with consultant being a huge stepping stone to ranking up within the server. I believe the medical branch is one of the best ones based on how useful it can be in combat situations such as containment breaches or CI raids. Becoming a consultant will help me climb the ranks in this branch along with introducing more new players to the branch and its duties.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: I have a very high playtime and activity with much experience, the few warns I have I feel bad about and I vow to never do them again. I have experience as a combat medic and in a combat medic squad called Hume Walkers. I also have interactions with a good amount of the community with most interactions being positive.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: Electro Shock Therapy: Electro Shock Therapy is to be performed under the following circumstances: Personnel hear SCP-513s noise being exposed to its anomalous effects, personnel are exposed to SCP-3078s effects for a prolonged time or certain effects from SCP-1025. The way to perform the procedure is to bring the personnel to the EST room in medbay. You will then instruct them to go past the yellow line towards the wall. You will then ask for consent and if they have been revived in this life. If the subject gives consent and has not been revived you are to use the harpoons to terminate them, after termination you are to quickly revive them.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?: The responsibilities of medical consultants are to oversee the medical branch punishing and correcting bad behavior as well as answering questions or helping people new to the medical branch. Another responsibility is granting foundation personnel their medical license and introducing new players to the medical branch.
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Joseph grew up and was raised in Denver Colorado, he was always obsessed with doctors and was always looking forward to doctor visits and becoming a doctor. Soon enough joseph enlisted in the University of Colorado School of Medicine to learn more about the medical field to one day become a doctor. One day 6 years after joseph enlisted he eventually became a doctor at one of the best hospitals in the state and years later became director of medicine. Not long after the SCP foundation reached out to joseph about a job as medical personnel for the SCP foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.