In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s):"Blitz" "Volcan"
Civilian name: Not a cool person
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
NU-7 SPC (Held) SCP-096 (Holding) IA (Holding) Intel (Holding) E-11 PVT (Holding) CI-B (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Pac3 abuse for making funny proportions of my character and forgetting to take one part off when told to. RDM, NLR for killing a dclass after he killed me and micspamming for singing with music with one more RDM for killing a dclass with a knife as a researcher who killed a gensec and IA.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I have loved the research department since I started the server, the very first job other than dclass that I played was research even before gensec and medical trainee, soon enough I started to focus on research as it felt right for me. Considering research has always been my favorite branch I feel that becoming executive researcher is a stepping stone for research and for the server altogether as a level 4 job, however this does not mean that I only want the job for the keycard, I also want the position of an executive researcher and have been wanting it for a while.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have much experience as a researcher and many more whitelists/regiments, along with having very high playtime as I usually play every day or almost every day. I have had interactions with most of the community and most of those are positive, I have good relations with a good amount of level 4s or former level 4s such as jinngle, pyro, and abbie.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written What makes a document excellent?
Two. however I have been actively pushing myself to make more however my efforts have halted due to lack of ideas. What makes a document excellent is the amount of effort put into the document. It does not matter what the experiment is about or the SCP in the experiment, it is all about effort and time. If they deem that the document follows the format, has time put into it and has effort put into it it has a high chance of being excellent.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Some of the duties of an executive researcher include introducing new players to the research department and telling them some of the rules and what to expect. Another duty is to give information and answer questions about the research department to all researchers new or not, such as asking how they would perform an experiment or what approval they need. Along with approving certain tests that need approval such as nonorganic 914 tests or certain cross tests.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Blitz was born and raised in New York City where he attended one of the best public schools in the city and got an amazing education. Blitz's favorite subject was always science and he loved to research most types of science such as chemistry and physics. Soon enough Blitz attended one of the best colleges in the city and got an education on chemistry. Not long after he finished college he started working as an R&D chemist at Prime Matter Labs. One day blitz got an email from a mysterious group called the SCP foundation, inviting him to join their ranks as a junior researcher. He was skeptical at first but soon enough took the offer and quickly climbed the ranks to senior researcher.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jinngle

Jinngle

+SUPPORT
*Highly recommended
*Natural born leader
*Informative
*Great guy

Note: Probably just my personal opinion I love the application, but it's kinda hard to differ from the question and the answer. Other then that great app, keep up the good work homie.

sinrevanant

Jul 28, 2022
+SUPPORT
*Highly recommended
*Natural born leader
*Informative
*Great guy

Note: Probably just my personal opinion I love the application, but it's kinda hard to differ from the question and the answer. Other then that great app, keep up the good work homie.
Fixed.

Reactions: Jinngle

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message: Directorate of Site-56 Research

==========================================================================================================

LE82H2w.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Blitz!

I would first like to thank you for expressing interest into, and taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-56 Research Department. This effort is much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been put on pending.

You will be contacted for an interview.

For further questions, please contact myself over email. (asomeJFK#7561)

=========================================================================================================​

John Iceland

Donator
To: "Blitz"
Subject:
Application Verdict

O5 Council Clean.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings "Blitz", This is a message to inform you of your unfortunate denial for the position of Executive Researcher. This is due to your lack of confidence within the interview conducted by Director. Randal Murphy, but also an issue where you lied about attempting to join the BoE by ignoring our hard working Executive Principle. This doesn't look good in our eyes. In the future if you wish to apply then please begin to be more active within the department and show yourself wanting this position for the position and not just the Cl4 card. Any questions email myself (Pup#1341) or Randal (asomeJFK#7561). Have a great day, you may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
John Iceland, Deputy Director of Research.

Status
Not open for further replies.