GENSEC Captain
IA Agent
DEA Operative
SCP-096

Held:
MTF E-11 PVT

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

PAC3 Abuse (For making funny proportions with my character)
RDM (For killing a D-class after he RDMd me)
NLR (Same as RDM)
Mic spam (For playing music and singing in Dblock)
Another RDM which I did not know I had and I forgot why due to it being long ago
(All of these are from months ago and I have no active warns and I plan to keep it that way)

-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
There are many reasons I believe I am a good candidate for Overseers Assistant which include me having prior CL4 experience as a GENSEC Captain along with experience from my many months and hours on this server along with the many times ive been in an MTF regiment. Another reason is my activity being active at best for hours every day (sometimes 6+) however recently it has fallen due to my mental health but as I am in a better state I will become more active due to that. Another reason is that I believe I am fairly mature for my young age which helps me stay professional while on site.

-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Overseer Assistants are the main representatives of the Overseer Council which brings many duties such as the ones listed here

For one, Overseer Assistants lead the site being some of the closest personnel to foundation command and as such must lead as they do and make sure operations are conducted smoothly and without fail.
Overseer Assistants also will assist the Council in things such as paperwork, studies and interviews along with much more such as interviewing GENSEC Seniors to gather information about the department and how to make it even better.
Third, Overseer Assistants are the main counterpart to Ethics Assistants and will enforce the CoC all around the site as it is the counterpart to the CoE making sure that it is followed at all times and those who do not follow it are punished.
Finally, Assistants will work very closely with many other departments around the site, mainly Alpha-1 making sure all of the department's duties are filled without error or delay.

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[Credentials Accepted]
Eli, also known as "Blitz" was an ordinary GENSEC Captain leading GENSEC and maintaining dblock and working closely with many departments and regiments including the ████████ Council and Alpha-1 "███ █████ ████" around the site, assisting them whenever necessary. On an ordinary day, Eli was assisting GENSEC in handling a Code-2 when suddenly on his communications device he got a message.

COMMUNICATION LOG A
[O5-1 "███ █████████"] - Captain Eli, please report to floor 3 as soon as possible.
[Captain Eli "Blitz"] - On my way.

When Eli arrived at the floor-3 lobby, he was tackled by a couple members of Alpha-1 and quickly knocked out as he was dragged further into floor 3.
When Eli woke up he was in an unknown room which appeared to be a server room of sorts, cuffed and gagged to a wall with a Council member in front of him along with multiple Alpha-1.

AUDIO LOG A
[O5-1 "███ █████████"] - Hello.
[Captain Eli "Blitz"] Where am I?!
[O5-1 "███ █████████"] That does not matter, what matters is that you have been chosen to take the role of an Overseer Assistant. If you deny this offer or speak of it with anyone else, you will be terminated.
[Captain Eli "Blitz"] A-alright ill become one... jesus....

[End of document]

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
SCP Foundation.png
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Eli "Blitz"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are unfit for this position at this time so as such this application will be Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

On behalf of █-2

Status
Not open for further replies.