Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

RDM: Since a D-Class killed me as a dclass so I respawned and killed him.
NLR: This was given alongside the RDM warn.
Micspam: For playing music and singing in dblock.
Pac3 abuse: For making funny proportions of my character and when told to remove them I forgot 1 part.
None of these are active and they are all from months ago.

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I have been and am a moderator for a few smaller discord server and games on roblox, which are smaller but it still gives me experience in this field.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

No, however I have high experience with serious roleplay in this server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

6-9 hours daily with small breaks in between hours as to not tire myself out or cause any eye pain, however if I am busy any day I will try to put in as many hours as I can before I go to sleep.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I wish to become a moderator as I would be able to help keep control of the server and the player in it as to not let any rules be broken which allows for a good roleplay experience. Moderator also gives many goodopportunities within the server such as a friendly community and rewards however my main focus is keeping the server safe. Ive always loved moderating and the idea of keeping servers safe and making sure the experience is the best it can be and I have wanted to apply for this position for a while and this is the perfect time for it.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I would be able to help the server with rulebreakers with my high activity and playtime which gives me experience in the server and more time to do my job and play on the server than many other members. I also do not and will not have ANY biases with members on the server which means everyone will get the same punishment no matter who they are. Along with that, I have high knowledge of the rules and I am fairly nice on the server and everywhere else which could make the members experience with moderators and the server better.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Eli "Blitz",

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.