Blue's Minor Glitching Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Jul 16, 2022
34.700984, 135.821302
Your in-game name: "Overlay" | Larry Mavelid (banned on this name)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125262448
Your steam community link: steam community link
Date of ban: 3/5/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Minor Glitching
Who banned you: 'Rackarain'
Ban length?: 1 Day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Go by the rules and not ruin other people's fun by doing something stupid.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned before for minor glitching, but it was 7 months ago, I was having fun with the sit glitch in spawn but I guess I went too far and got warned. I don't think I have any other active warns.
Why should you be unbanned: The "Space Program" started out as something fun when they gave consent to join it. I went too far with the thing by forcing people into it and I apologize for any inconveniences that occurred.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Abide by the rules instead of being a jerk and abusing things I shouldn't.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy SCP-RP and just wanted others to have fun, I didn't think much of how they would feel about it and just used it to have fun.

Last edited:

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Hi there blue, I banned you for flinging people while they were cuffed and you were calling it the space program. Your ban should be over already. So thank for taking time to make this appeal.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Appeal Denied

Hi @Blue

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal.

You were intentionally using a well know bug with the cuffs to create a space program which could be looked at as one is FailRP and two minor glitching as you were banned for. At this point since the ban is over you can make an appeal in the complains section to remove it off your record if you wish to.

You may re-appeal in 1 week

Kind regards,
Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.