Blue's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Jul 16, 2022
34.700984, 135.821302
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): bogboga7
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Over a year and a half | 1111+ hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jack "Law" Blue
Chaos name (include your rank): Vlad "D-Scout" Pin
Civilian name: Larry Mavelid
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:125262448
Discord ID (name#0000): zendrra
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my second application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
Yes I have received 15 warns and 1 Glitching ban for flinging users with cuffs
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
Yes I have plenty of experience being a staff member in communities including GMod servers.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
I play lots of serious roleplay games and servers and already have tons of playtime in civilnetworks.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
I can be on for about 3+ hours everyday
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
I want to become a moderator because I feel like I can contribute myself to helping the community after being a minge for so long. I want to redeem myself for having 15 warns and a ban by aiding the users in civilnetworks and get rid of the people that still purposefully tarnish the fun gameplay of SCP-RP.

I have seen numerous people breaking the rules and since staff are people they usually aren't very fast on fixing problems I have so when I find a rule break I want myself to take responsibility and fix it fast before anything else is done. By not having Medal installed I can't provide proof or evidence to staff when stuff happens so it's really annoying seeing people walk scott free when I saw it as obvious as day.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- As I can stay on the server for long times I can moderate and help others for a long time and everyone can get help when they need it. I can deal with certain situations that (mostly) require for me to look at the situation in a non-biased way for me to keep a track of all the evidence on why one of them should be right so that everyone can have a good time in civil networks and hopefully become moderators too.
- The reason on why I am special over the other applicants is because I have been playing for a very long time and have a total level of 160, I have been spending a lot

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
+1 Playtime
-1 Amount of warnings

+/- Neutral

Note: Even though you are staff, being able to look over the evidence in forms of clips are a vital part in making sure people dont get unrightfully punished, and to defend your decisions in potential complaints/reports against you.

Have a great rest of your day and goodluck with your application!

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Please post a picture of ur warnings,
- /+ support for not going into a little bit of detail about telling us what youve done in pervious staff positions
- I do not see you fit to be staff in this moment

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Have not seen you on the server as of recent.

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @Blue ,

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time, it seems that you have come back after a big break please make yourself more familiar with the game and spend a few more weeks playing before re-applying.

You may re-apply in three weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.