Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Trim

May 8, 2021
India
www.noscamcgo.com
Your in-game name: BOB2
Your SteamID:76561198850329458
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198850329458/
Date of ban:15/7/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ARDM | NITRP ( constant reports against )
Who banned you: Sandwich Al-Kelbanya
Ban length?: 3 Days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Trying Not to minge as much as i do
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have 20 Warns and 6 Bans and most of them are from 7 months ago
Why should you be unbanned: I feel it was unreasonable to ban me for 3 days for ARDM on 1 person I know I did something wrong but I just don't feel it is reasonable as the contant reports against me were not breaking any rules i think . First of all i join mp while i was blacklisted which they reported me for and i was being jailed and i ran away while kenan was looking at the rules and i was about to leave base when i got tped by pasi which i dont think is allowed cause i escaped and they were saying i was job abusing ( You can check logs i didnt ) when i cant as i was demoted to trainee and there are no other jobs beside that i dont think these are breaking any of the rules beside me stabbing someone in jails as ARDM ( its really fucking sad my recording software wasnt working as then you would have a overview of the whole situation )
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will try not to minge as much as i used to do
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to enjoy myself on the server and have fun as its stil lockdown and i cant go anywhere :(

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
Hello there, Bob2, I banned you because we had multiple reports about you during that day and most of them you didn't get punished for. Furthermore, once I brought you to the sit you had a negative attitude towards me and the other person in the sit, giving cocky answers to both of us. An example of this was when I asked you "why did you shoot him?" and you responded with "why not" you knew this was completely wrong but still decided to do it, which doesn't make sense to me. Additionally, most of your bans and warns aren't from 7 months ago and are more recent than you think, evidently backing me up in the sense of you not having the intent to RP.

Reactions: MostlyOp
Status
Not open for further replies.