bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:581208342
Discord name:money man#3713
For how long have you played on CG SCP:Ever since server release.
In what country are you located?-United Kingdom.
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):bobby blue joe
Civilian name:Jake Blue
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:I Have been a CI Alpha but i got kicked for inactivty. Right now i'm a CPT in Nu7
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:12 Warns and 6 bans last warn/ban over 4w ago
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:I'm sure that i'm the best candiate for Ehtics assitant due the fact that i have alot of play time on the server and i will allways listen to my superiors and follow Code Of Ehitcs.
I used to play IA Alot, but i wanted to move on and i pursued to move to MTF. I Wanna try now the higher ranking jobs so that's why i applied for Ethics Assitant job.I've had experince with higher ranking people but not alot.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:The Responsibility's of a Ehtics Assitant on the site are to complete order's when Ehtics isn't on Site or they are busy.
-They need to report to the Ethics Committee about any unethical, Ranging from Foundation Personel to D-Class.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

{BEGINNING}

A Child was born in 1999. in United Kingdom. The boy's name was bobby.Bobby grew up to be the kid who is smarter than most of the other kids. When the other kids played tag and hide and seek on the playground Bobby wouldn't go to play.
Because he wasn't intrested in playing games. Bobby wasn't a kid who got allways in trouble, he would stay back of the glass listen and read books. When Bobby graduated high school he went to the most best school in the United Kingdom.
He graduated high school. He was studying about not humane objects and creatures. Bobby was living just fine with his mom and dad and hes brothers. When Bobby's dog died he was sad. Then he went to military for 2 years. He was dedecated to his military training.
When bobby was in military for 2 years the SCP Foundation started noticing him. Bobby's mom asked him to bring some groceries, Bobby agreed and started walking towards the Grocerie store. But then someone kidnapps him.

{MEETING}

Bobby got drived to a unknown base for 4 hours. When Bobby got hes bag removed there was 3 men in suits front of him, One them was a Internal affairs agent, Internal agent and the other a Internal affairs Director.
They started interegating Bobby After talking for 3 hours They were getting to agreement, Bobby can be out of the facility 5 times a month with his family.

{INSIDE THE FACLITY}

Bobby started as a Jr.researcher and he got promoted to a Researcher in 2 years.
But Bobby didn't want to be in a Research team couse of his colleges, They were making fun of him for being quiet then he went to Gensec. He got treated like family there. Bobby was there untill ge got officer. E-11 Asked him does he want to be in MTF E-11?
Bobby agreed. He was there for 4 years and he was a SPC. But he asked the Internal Affairs Dircetor can he change back to Gensec couse E-11 was too dangerous. Director went to the Nu-7 Commander to ask if he would let Bobby inside Nu-7. Commander agreed.
Bobby's favorite MTF was Nu-7 Now. He got many many friends and good parthners. He was there for 8 years and now hes Officer. But one time a Strange men came to him in gasmasks and black armor to follow him. Bobby didn't have a choice so he followed them.
Bobby was getting interviewed by A-1. The Ethics Committee was watching it behind the one way glass. The A-1 Was given papers to ask bobby. They asked him questions about the rules and site knowlege of the facility. Bobby didn't get them all right but the Ethics allowed him still to be the Assitant of Ethics.
Bobby was a Assitant secretly and a Officer at the same time only the Commanders and Officers knew that Bobby was a assitant.

{TO BE CONTIUNED}

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Bobby's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for a week.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
1646917820049.png

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.