Abuse of Staff Permissions

Who banned you:

Alex on behalf of NL

Ban length?:

2 weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (theurl):

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

I regret what I did as it caused me to lose a lot of trust from the people in the server and also ruined the other players time on the server, I was enjoying playing mrp again I’d tried to start playing again multiple times and never really found it enjoyable but this time is different as my time spent in 1st and IVG made me realise that the server wasn’t so bad after all these years of playing

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?

Yes on multiple occasions but they were all in 2021/2022 when I was 16/17

Why should you be unbanned:

I know I don’t deserve to be fully unbanned as it would show people that abusing staff powers aren’t punished that hard, but due to my time back I have shown that when I have no extra permissions I can RP in the correct manor and help boost the server by being a well known character on NWO and somewhat nato, I enjoy playing the server and not being on it just feels like a waste of time.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:

I now know that I’d be on extremely thin ice, even more so when I returned off a blacklist so I know any rule break will result in me being completely removed by the community which is something I honestly really don’t want

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/B]

The main point is that the server is really fun nowadays, I enjoy playing it. With no staff permissions there isn’t anyway I can abuse my powers to ruin others experience. I want to carry on playing just like I would’ve. When I was told I’d been caught I didn’t intend to show no remorse to alex, duckie and I think Magnus, I just knew I’d been found out and I knew the punishment. I didn’t want to waste their time with a lecture why it was wrong. I know it was I just wanted all of us to go back to what we were doing. Obviously i do apologise for abusing powers trusted to be given to me but i did have remorse I just didn’t want to waste time.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Appeal Denied

Hi Bobby1,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

we believe your ban is just and punishment is fair, You will need to wait out the time of your ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.