Discord ID:
sarajay420_48862
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
App1 App2 App3

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have accumulated a high amount of warnings back in 2021 and 2022 but since coming back I have received no warnings or been in any sits against me. I have showed high level of RP and maturity since coming back
Warning 1.pngwarning 2.png
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I was a Gamemaster twice and was told I provided good RP to the server
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Only this server never really branched out to others, played SCPRP and got to NU-7 Lt but never really enjoyed the server
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-3 depending on work.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I think that the server is starting to become more popular and with this, I would want to play a greater part in the server by supporting players by being a member of the staff team, since having played for so long I am very familiarised with the rules of the server and how I am meant to present myself as a member of the staff team. I know that I have a bad past but that is definitely past me now, it has been two years I am not a kid anymore.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Since I have been on the server for so long, I feel like my rule knowledge is at a high enough standard expected of those to be on the staff team, I want to show players who I was playing with back in the day that I am no longer who I used to be and that I am now playing with the right intentions and how the server was made to play. I have always been a lenient player and I wouldn't want to give out warnings and bans straight away(unless required) and I'd rather teach people what is expected of them on this server. I will definitely still have things to learn about being a moderator instead of a gamemaster but I would be excited to learn and would give it my best effort to be an efficient and respected staff member on this server.

Thank for for reading, if anyone has any questions feel free to ping me on ts3 or message me on discord :).

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
Recently returned, extremely active, is actively helping 1st AL

Ace/Nightcrawler

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 11, 2021
+Support
I know this guy since like 3 or 2 years, an di can say this guy is a great mf for a mod, he is mature, he has great rule knowledge and the community know him well, even tho he did troll a bit back in the day with his warnings, everyone was young back then but now we are all matured and know what the fuck were doing, get this guy mod NOW

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Bobby1,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.