Discord name: sarajay420_48862
For how long have you played on MRP: December 2021
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT+0
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF PVT Jamie Reid
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG SLT Bobby11 [[N-C][I-S]
Civilian name: LT Bobby17
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First SC application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes I have a lot of warnings that will not be posted here as unnecessary but can look on old staff applications but I have definitely changed as a majority are years old
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

I have been 17th Maj before as the highest rank and was also LT in 1st
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I've been on the server for a good amount of time more than 95% of the people which means I have seen how other HC and SC lead wars. This is something that I use to my advantage as I use them tactics as well. Also with all the wars I have been leading recently, I was getting victories and major victories but would still be dming SC to see what they thought and what I could do to improve/
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:

IVG CWO
JAF PVT
17th MAJ
JAF MSGT
ABT/SWB MSGT
1stAL LT
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
+ Due to being a long-time player I know the way to attack a war and when it is necessary to play attacking or defensive
+ I am a major advocate for the building of FOBs which is something I could spread to the entire NWO as SC
+ Strong ways to handle disputes within regiments as over my nearly four years I have basically seen it all.

Weaknesses:

- I Will sometimes only be able to get on in the evening as I work full-time
- I Have a history of trolling and rule-breaking but now I know the time and place when to joke around and when to be a serious player
- I need to get a few more wars under my belt for experience leading the whole side but that will come with time
- I sometimes mess around when leading but try to do it in a funny manner I still lead properly

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Born and raised in Norilsk Russia, he knew that he needed to escape this city, the smog, the cold and the darkness made him realise this wasn't the place he was meant to be. When an army recruiter came to the city centre Bobby knew this was his time to escape and was the first to sign up. Originally being assigned to 1stAL he reached the rank of LT and became a respected member of the NWO. Leading 1st during a difficult time he was still able to produce results and would still usually dominate 17th on the battlefield. When his ground skills were noticed he was transferred to IVG where he only reached new heights. At this current moment he is one of the main members of IVG always leading from the front and being an exemplary leader. He is also goated as a drone pilot.
-
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

-Being a leadership figure within NWO
-Making sure all the clogs are running within the regiments and everything is smooth sailing.
-Keeping NWO busy during peacetime with FOBS, training and missions
-Making sure NWO dominate NATO

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

-Being in communication with GMs during events as SC spread information from GM to NWO
-Approving rank slips
-Sorting out regiment disputes
-Making sure rosters are up to date

Just to clarify, I have permission to apply from Henrik

Last edited:

Rainbow Dash

MilitaryRP Staff
Dec 29, 2020
+Support

Good Leader
Active ingame / TS
Friendly guy
been leading Wars as a CWO Over

• Love
Reactions: Bobby1

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support
never seen him lead
pretty mingy not mature. if 1stal gets arrested he is one of the most arrest.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

You recently started playing again and you are on a right path, however you are currently not holding your SLT rank for 2 weeks, which is one of the reqs to apply. I understand that you have been one in the past, but you were demoted/removed from said position. I know for what reason, however I will not put it here. I suggest sticking around in IVG till the rank of CPT, then applying once more. I wish you the best of luck nontheless.

Updated: Still a bit iffy on you recently playing again after your ban, still keep up the good work and I will most likely change it to a + Support

Last edited:

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+Support
-Good leading from what I have seen.

-Not sure about activity (I am inactive so I wouldn't know)

parker

Sep 24, 2022
-support
Haven’t had many interactions, but from what I’ve seen he’s pretty mingy,
haven’t seen him lead 1 war at all (him giving himself voiceamp)

Pretty active

From what I’ve seen is that you just came off a ban, which if you became sc it wouldn’t be good to get banned while leading a entire faction

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
+support
Named bobby
Has a number in his name
The number in his name is greater than 0 and lower than 2
Has 3 of the same letter in his name!!!

Reactions: Bobby1 and Kvalax

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @Bobby1 ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

Recently, IVG has not been performing up to the standard it has been in. We wish for you to show your leadership skills within IVG and make sure it's in a better state when you leave the regiment. I recommend you learn the basics of leading like tactics and the ways of the different war types. And as well as SC currently does not have more junior SC spaces open. If you would like more details about the status of your application feel free to contact me on Discord for any further information. I hope you understand.

Current status:

ON HOLD

- Inform a Senior SC when you think you are ready for it to be reopened -

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @Bobby1 ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Nirvan and Bobby1
Status
Not open for further replies.