Civilian name: Boggington
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF NU7 SPC (Current)
- Security Sargent / Riot Control Sargent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-0 Kicks 1 Ban 0 Warnings. The single ban was on my second day on the server, I +right inside the security bunker and was given a 24-hour ban. I since have learned my lesson and I haven't done it again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

- Ever since I first joined this community I've made it a goal to work my way up the Ethics Committee. I can handle this title and I have been extremely active on the server since I joined, I have good social skills that would carry onto my duties, I am responsible and mature and I can always bring a nonbiased objective eye to any situation. I like to think my professionalism and hard work in the short time I've been on site have led to my recent NU7 promotion. I strive to have a bigger hand in the foundation and make a positive difference. Allow me to give you my reasons why I’m the BEST candidate for this position

First reason: I am a well-organized person outside of the game and I am a note-taker. This translates to documenting issues to avoid miscommunication when making decisions.

Second reason: I will always keep a cool/level head when dealing with any given stressful situation.

Third reason: I have a good track record on the server and a solid reputation within my departments.

Fourth reason: I'm a fast learner and adaptive to any situation I am delt.

Fifth reason: I always act professionally and I am a serious role-player.

Sixth reason: I am active in Gensec and I see how often the COE is broken. I am motivated to help prevent the needless death of D class and other breaches of the COE.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Ensure that the COE is being obeyed by all foundation personnel. ( COE isn't a suggestion but a must for any operational foundation.)

- Take assignments given by Ethics members.

-Manage information and feedback from regiments and deliver it to the respective personnel.

- Respond to instances where ethics is required.

- Create in-depth documentation of events and or people that did/didn't follow the COE.

-Give constructive feedback to parties involved in order to better prevent future breaches of COE.

-Enforce COC

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Early Adolescence: Age: 1-13 (Description: Brown hair and has his mother's blue eyes.)

Boggers was born and raised on a farm in rural Michigan with his father (6'3, muscular, short brown hair, and rough tan skin) and mother (6'0 slim build, athletic, blonde hair, blue eyes, and very soft-spoken). His upbringing was abnormal. Instead of doing childish things that would be expected of a kid he spent his time learning and educating himself with books and working on the farm. He was privately schooled and spent his mornings tending to crops, and farm animals, and among other farming duties at night time, he would spend time with his family, often reading and playing games. Due to this rigid lifestyle, he grew to learn core values and many important life lessons. As well as building a lot of muscle strength early on.

Teenager: Age 14-19 (6'4 210 LBS brown hair, and tan.)

Boggers kept working on his family's farm until he reached the age of 18. He always had a small amount of resentment/animosity towards his father for trying to force a farmer's life upon him which he didn't desire. One night he began to have feelings of finding a "truer" purpose. He took what he could with him in a medium-sized brown briefcase filled with socks, shirts, and undergarments, and left his town to join Enlist in the Military. This was the start of a life-changing journey.

Adult life

Boggers proved to be a real asset to the US Military. If you asked the men he served with they would describe him as brave, and displays extraordinary heroism, and "Ethicalness" ;). He served for 10 years and in that time obtained many accolades (Silver Star, Medal of Honor, and Distinguished Service Cross.) Boggers moved up the ranks quickly and was a respected and honorable soldier. He also led multiple successful interrogations which resulted in him gaining a new promotion and shift in location... Site 65.

The start of Bogger's life in Site 65:

Boggers showed exceptional work in the US Military and was given a promotion to assist site 65. Due to his loyalty and Interrogation skills, he was tasked with joining the Ethics committee and assisting in their endeavors. Up until this point he always had this small inkling that there was a hole in his life, something missing. Finally, that hole had been filled and he now knew his purpose in life.

If you take a chance with me you won’t regret it. If you have any questions please contact me either on discord or the fourms as I check it periodically)

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ECA. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. Whilst we appreciate your application, we feel at this stage that we would like to see you active more in senior roles prior to joining the Commitee as an Assistant.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.