Boggers Trail Moderator Application {SCP-RP USA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022

BOGGERS

TRAIL MODERATOR APPLICATION

Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): Purplefantasys

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I join December 1st and I’ve racked up 90 hours in that short amount of time

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: Central Standard Time

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu7 SPC "Boggers" | Security Sergant- Riot Control Sergant Boggers

Chaos name (include your rank): Non-Applicable

Civilian name: Boggington

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106413665

Discord ID (name#0000): Augustdoggy#7105

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- 0 Kicks 1 Ban 0 Warnings. The single ban was on my second day on the server, I +right inside the security bunker and was given a 24-hour ban. After that I’ve been on the straight and narrow. I’ve grown a lot in the community with over 90 fourms post, active in my departments and I help out new players.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes I have a lot of staff experience. I have been staffing GMOD RP servers since I was 14 years old. This spans from MANY Darkrp, death run servers, and a handful of serious/non-serious SCP RP servers

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I have previous experience with serious roleplay (all of which are SCP-RP servers.)

How many hours can you be on every day?:
- I can be on for 3/4 Hours daily (more so on any given day.)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Make sure the server is in a healthy and safe condition. I really enjoy playing on this server and I wish to create stronger relationships with fellow staff members. I am very qualified for this position and will make an excellent addition to the staff team. The main reason I want to become a moderator for the server is to assist the player base with their RP, regulate the rules, and become a bigger part of the community! I believe I could work up the ranks in the Staff team and be a contributing member.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would be able to help with taking staff sits, teaching newer staff members (when I get to that position), leading by example, and being a good role model to others. Another reason is I can be online during off and off hours. I have 7 years' worth of staffing experience that spans from TTT Sandbox Deathrun Darkrp Scp Rp and Serious Rp, I have a solid understanding of the server rules as I have read over them multiple times, aside from my lapse of judgment when I unfortunately got banned for 24 hours I’ve never had a staff sir warns kicks or verbal warnings made against me, I have experience with staff commands and handing out punishments this includes but not limited to using logs warn system kick ban jail and the most common report system that’s used today. I can be strict when needed and easygoing when it calls for it. I have experience on one of the biggest dark rp servers so I am used to hitting quotas and working in a busy/team-oriented environment, I am extremely active with the community, this includes the forums, TeamSpeak, and discord. Although I have an average playtime I continue to grow those hours each and every day.

Last edited:

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Large amount of past staff experience

+/- Short but sweet Application
-Past ban for cheating the AFK system
I wish you the best of luck with this application process

Cydea

Dec 5, 2022
+/- Support
+Active
+Good Previous staff experience

+/- Application needs a little more to it
+/- Low playtime

- 24hr Ban for Console Movement abuse

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022
+/- Support
+Active
+Good Previous staff experience

+/- Application needs a little more to it
+/- Low playtime

- 24hr Ban for Console Movement abuse
I added more depth . I feel as tho if I add anymore it will just be filler and won’t add any value to my application. I appreciate the honest feedback!

Last edited:

Hitminion

Jul 4, 2022
+Support
- Very friendly interactions with him
- He is active in the SCP:RP Discord
- Iffy on the length of the application but it is in depth just not super wordy which to me isn’t a bad thing but to some it could
Good luck!

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Boggers,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.