Accepted Bombers grabbing hostages during pre-war

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.

Wolves

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Just stop CSB from going into the Base and holding people as hostages at pre-war to stop people from leaving the base and fighting in the war with less than 5 mins to war

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Let people go to war and have fun
Do not worry about having 5-10 of your guys being held hostages with people trying to recuse them when war is about 2 mins away

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Can't think of any

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I'm happy for CSB to do it during peacetime but to wait 5-3 mins before the war is almost trying to give the other side an advantage and trying to hold up the side being held hostage.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Wolves

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2022
Im happy with the RP but Im upset it was done SOOO close to war less than 5 mins to it, Im happy for the RP, it was just done soo late to point it affect NATO war effort due to it.

Im glad CSB was added as it makes for some fun RP with bombers

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
I was going reply to this earlier and forgot but CSB SHOULD NOT be starting ANYTHING during pre war it should be done during peacetime the only exception to this would be getting supplies from a deal.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Plus support
Even though i like the CSB RP but they should not be doing stuff within pre war def not holding hostages in base so they cant leave cause yesterday nwo had quite a big head start on the war and nato had a difficult time to catch up. And its not really fair to the side that cant really leave base and have to stay in base to follow up with the rp.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Wolves,
Your suggestion has been accepted. Crimson Blade should be wrapping up pre-done activities in prewar. What I mean by this is if they have for example taken a hostage in peacetime but it runs into pre-war they should be wrapping it up, not creating entire new situations. As for the whole thing that happened I'm not too sure about the Context however we are in discussions about changing the way CSB works and what not.

Thanks, Content Team.​