Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Carl 'Skarr' Jefanix
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB SSGT Bongo
Civilian name: Mark Zuck on Deez Nuts
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:428553923
Discord ID: lubotubo
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No this isn't the first application I have made: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/skarrs-staff-application.1198/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have been staff members on 3 Unturned servers (1 Head Admin, 2x Moderator), and also I have once been a Moderator in another GMOD server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I used to religiously play SRP servers such as LifeRP, and It's deeply ingrained within me.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Approx 3-4 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I'd like to become a moderator on the MRP server because I enjoy just making people's daily life easier, and I think having another staff member to help run things will aid the server's efficiency quite a bit. And, a cheeky reason is that, I end up crashing helicopters a few times during training so it would be nice to have the ability to RR myself.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I am special over other applicants because of my dedication to the server, I am most of the time on for whole days if I have nothing else to do, and I am very cooperative and problem solving is something that I am very good at. Perhaps something that is also special is that I always deal with situations logically and step by step rather than get all information at once and then try and come up with a half-correct solution.

Last edited:

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Hi Bongo,

Unfortunately your VTIME doesn't reflect your time on the server and has large gaps in the middle of it. I would recommend spending longer on the server and getting to know player and staff.

Application denied. You may reapply in 4 weeks time.

Duckie​

Status
Not open for further replies.