Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Carl 'Skarr' Jefanix
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB MSGT Bongo
Civilian name: Mark Zuck on Deez Nuts
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:428553923
Discord ID: lubotubo
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No this isn't the first application I have made: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/skarrs-staff-application.1198/ , https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/bongos-moderator-application.20099/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have been staff members on 3 Unturned servers (1 Head Admin, 2x Moderator), and also I have once been a Moderator in another GMOD server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I used to religiously play SRP servers such as LifeRP, and It's deeply ingrained within me.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Approx 3-4 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I'd like to become a moderator on the MRP server because I enjoy just making people's daily life easier, and I think having another staff member to help run things will aid the server's efficiency quite a bit. And, another reason is that, I end up crashing helicopters quite a few times during trainings and I know how frustrating it is to not have someone online to take the sits, so it would be nice to have the ability to RR myself; therefore I can help others.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I am special over other applicants because of my dedication to the server, I am most of the time on for whole days if I have nothing else to do, and I am very cooperative and problem solving is something that I am very good at. Perhaps something that is also special is that I always deal with situations logically and step by step rather than get all information at once and then try and come up with a half-correct solution.

(Alex gave me permission to re-apply early.)

Last edited:

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
-Support
- Unsure of rule knowledge

-/+ Activity lacking a bit IG/TS

Hello Bongo it has come to my attention that you reused your last application to reapply. This can be seen as lazy and unprofessional. Mentioning to take your own sits is in my opinion bit upsetting as you becoming staff should be for the server, not so you can skip waiting on your own RR sit to be taken.

For these reasons Im out.

Have a good day and hope for the best! <3

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
-support

bongo i see you on very rarely and with also this post has been copy and pasted it has lack of effort if you cant put effort into a staff application if you cant put effort into a new/remade staff application i dont think youd be very fit for the staff team and also you mentioning the outcome of you taking your own sits within the staff application seems like your only coming for the ranks perks it comes with instead of the responsibilities you hold within the staff and the policies you are to uphold and follow.

Sorry if this message inconveniences you in anyway i am just giving my opinion on what i have seen in my time with seeing you around and on the server i do not mean any disrespect towards or anyone who has given the thought to ask you to join the staff team if you wish to talk about my response more i will be on Teamspeak under the name ( Toji ) poke me or send me a message on discord my discord user name is (Uncleteapot) or [SAS COL Toji) - [On the main MRP discord].

- CN HM Toji
Have an amazing day for future reference please attempt to add more detail and try to make a remake of your staff application instead of copying and pasting it if this application gets accepted i hope you enjoy the time you have within the staff team.

Bongo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Sorry for the confusion, but I meant 'able to RR myself' as in, to take RRs for other people because I know how frustrating it is when there isn't somone available to RR for them, I was not intending on RRing my own sits because that's not only lazy, but also taking away a sit that someone can use for their quota. Apologies.
Also I used the same application cause I got told to, sorry if it appears lazy.
(I have reworded to avoid confusion now)

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
activity could be a bit better but you're mean with the CAS and seem to know what you're doing

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
+/- Neutral

• Lack of Interactions
With our little interactions Bongo, I can't leave a verdict on your application at this point in time. Have a great day and good luck with your application.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Bongo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.