Not open for further replies.

bony b biger

Mar 26, 2023
Steam ID:
-Steam ID: 76561199240016202
Discord name:
-How Can I Win#6356
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
-Well over i month i think, vtime is only 4 and a half days, but its been like going up and down idk y.
In what country are you located?:
-US
Time zone:
-EST
Character name(s):
- Facility- Bony B Biger
-Chaos- Yony Y Yiger
Civilian name:
-Fony F Figer
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I am currently a Nu7 CPL right now. Whitelisted for 096 too
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received a warning for RDM after I killed a D-class when I was D-class
-I have a mixing warn for relaying a message with ooc topics in it and and E11 made a sit about it
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-There is many reasons I am applying as Security Captain. Some of which include the advancement of my security career because ive been really been into security recently due to my acceptance into Nu7 and my model and Idol Marcus Takafuji. Being a Captain means so much to me as I feel like I can finally make a difference as I feel like many of the cadets or even Officers don't follow many of the rules to a very high standard.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I believe that I am suitable for Captain because of my experience as Sergeant as well as my extensive time around other CL4 roles. As well as, my sudden upcoming career as an Nu7. Being in a MTF regiment solidifies my maturity as well as my ability to listen and give orders. I truly enjoy the role of Security and gameplay loop of it as a whole. I think that me as captain can improve the gameplay and server as a whole.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-There are many responsibilities that fall under the Security Captain such as,
  • Ordering, authing, and commanding Sweeps
  • Upholding the code of ethics and making sure other do as well especially cadets
  • Acting professional at all times, even when not playing under the role
  • Hosting tryouts such as RRT and HWL.
  • Commanding the whole of Gen Sec
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Even at a young age Bony B Biger was subject to harsh name calling and being made fun of because his name was so similar to popular ceral mascot Tony T Tiger. Throughout his life Bony has excelled through school score A's most of the time. While in high school Bony applied to many programs and extracurriculars to advance in his career and dream of making it into west point academy. When Bony finally finished high school and was accepted into his dream school he was trained as an officer which some may think he was soft handed because of this, but Bony was a master of Close combat and Marksmanship. When finally becoming and officer Bony finally saw the true horrors of war and what he thought could be the worse things in the world. One day the crutelty of the world finally got to him as he was injured in the line of duty which got him honorable discharged only a few months later. Although Bony was physical fine he was Mental scar and was suffering from PTSD which made him relive those terrible things over and over again...

Years later after overcoming his PTSD, at the start of 2023 Bony was approached by the foundation in which we was offered a job as security cadet. Bony not being a fan of following orders of a superior didn't accept it at first, but they gave him the night to think it over. Eventually Bony gave in and started his new job at the Site 65, by doing this job he finally understood the importance of following orders and working as a team which would lead him to a quick promotion to officer were he was granted his RRT lisence. Months later in April Bony was a full fledged Sergeant of the foundation and only a few days later was granted his finally promotion to capatain were Bony servered till his fateful death at the hands of a A-1 who thought he was a CI because Bony Didn't hear him ask for ID.

Tony "T" Tiger

Apr 4, 2023
+Support
-PROS:

-Use to play a lot of GSD before Nu-7
-Knows a lot of captains/former captains
-Ready for a CL4 job
-Professional
-HE WILL SHOW CADETS HOW TO ACT
REASONABLY

-CONS:
-No cl4 jobs (but this is a junior)
-Might take his rage out on D-class
-Has not played GSD as of late

- Mid ah lore

Overall i think he could be a good captain and i think this a good way to better things.

Reactions: bony b biger

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Bony B Biger"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Bony B Biger, your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me on discord for the next step - speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.