Accepted Boost ATGM missile speed for vehicles such as the K-17 (NWO), PUMA (NATO), Bradley (NATO), and Marder (NATO)

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[It changes the speed of the current ATGM missiles carried by the vehicles listed above in the title.]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Some positives would be:
  1. Seeing the vehicles used more actively by both sides, as I rarely see either used.
  2. Making the vehicles more balanced, as the missiles currently aren't too consistent.
  3. Finally, making the vehicles viable in combat itself, instead of having one sole purpose, it can multirole, or be more flexible which could add enjoyment to using such vehicle.]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[Some negatives would be:
  1. The missiles, depending on how buffed the speed would be, could be too powerful. (Likely won't happen as I feel like developers would know this topic better than I do)]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[I believe this suggestion should be accepted because I would love to see many of the vehicles we have sitting aside to be used more actively on both sides. The PUMA and Marder are rarely seen in combat, and the K-17 the same but usually gets taken out by me. Another reason is because the missiles cannot catch up to a fleeing vehicle due to how sluggish the missile is, and it gets aggravating because a smaller vehicle gets away from such. ]

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-support

trust me it will be so bad to aim. We used to have a M14 tank where the atgms were fast and nobody liked it. The K17 and bradley and more are fine.

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
-support

trust me it will be so bad to aim. We used to have a M14 tank where the atgms were fast and nobody liked it. The K17 and bradley and more are fine.
They're easy to aim but hard to actually hit things now, which is why I brought this up. If we could get a mid point of both, then it might not be too bad! It could be worth a shot overall I mean, but thank you for the heads up as I didn't play during that time period

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
+Support

They dont need a crazy boost but make them fast enough so they can reliably catch up for example enemy tanks driving away. Currently they feel with the slow speed more janky then they already are.

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
-Support.
no that would make helis easy to hit bro we also got enough on our back rotors and top rotors.
they are already good and using them against infantry too is too oP

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
-Support.
no that would make helis easy to hit bro we also got enough on our back rotors and top rotors.
If a helicopter is hovering it is, they're nearly impossible to hit due to render distance and speed, but I could understand how that could be an issue. I wouldn't say the ATGMs are really "good" though, they're mediocre at best.

Reactions: Redrrx

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
-Support.
Hitting a heli with an atgm is harder than a stinger

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Oplatek, Your suggestion has been accepted.

I'll have a look at the missile speed tomorrow, not guaranteed that it will be increased but I will put the suggestion as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.