Brian Bell boyfriend applications

BenShapiro

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Sep 7, 2022
I accidently sold my boyfriend to Brian Bell for an evening, I don't remember what for or the context but he has plans that are not very nice and I would like Brian to have a willing partner.

You must:
-Be over 18
-Be able to deal with a person with some serious mental defects
-Must be submissive and breedable
-please help me please

Last edited:

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Ben willingly sold Jack to me for a full evening. I am allowed to do whatever i please with him, she is attempting to bargain for him back after hearing my intentions which are less than savory... Please do not make any offers on this. I've got my heart set on jack and his beautiful feminine body.

• Angry
Reactions: BenShapiro

BenShapiro

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Sep 7, 2022
Ben willingly sold Jack to me for a full evening. I am allowed to do whatever i please with him, she is attempting to bargain for him back after hearing my intentions which are less than savory... Please do not make any offers on this. I've got my heart set on jack and his beautiful feminine body
I made a mistake and didn't know what I was doing please leave him alone :(

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
This is harassment and if you contact me again I will be reporting you to a moderator
I understand but Brian has what some people call "A monster penis" and lots of experience it would be a good opportunity for you to learn some things and be treated like a real princess @Cloak

Last edited:

m0ka

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 6, 2022
I understand but Brian has what some people call "A monster penis" and lots of experience it would be a good opportunity for you to learn some things and be treated like a real princess
fax