Content Suggestion Bring Back Old GSD Models

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Brings back the old GSD models and removes the new ones.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Probably but I don't care to look.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
The old GSD models were better.
Everyone will be :SteamHappy:

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Nobody likes the new models and we've had more than enough time to "get used" to these ones and people still very much dislike them. The old ones looked better regardless of what anyone else says.

Some of the models (Like the SCU one) look great, and I feel like should stay.
Ones like the CoS one, I'm indifferent about, and I dont care at all about it.
Then there are some which are just pure downgrades (I BEG YOU REVERT TO THE OLD GSD CPT MODEL PLEASE)

Either they stay or all go you can't have both old models are way better than these new ones and a majority of GSD mains will agree.

-support

"me and some others dislike how these models look, please remove them" thats the same reason why we changed them. Everyone has differing opinions. Cheddar already made these models, worked hard on them, and they look good. There are riot helmets (IRL) that have neck guards at the back of them like gensec do. These neck guards are heavier than what's usually seen but considering what they deal with, its not unreasonable.

As for colors, that can easily be changed. I myself can even change the colors on them to white or whatever accent the community wants, but only if its something the entire community actually wants and not just one vocal portion of them. (Ventz also has to want it lol)