Sad to see you leave, server won't be the same without you :(

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
o7 Broda

I wish you the best man its sad to see you go. Because im a Wanderers Library Nerd here a Farewell from The Library and The Serpents Hand:

Farewell, Wanderer. May your journey into the great unknown transform into one of the most glorious tales among the countless Books within the Library. The Serpent's Hand will treasure the memories you've brought, and your contribution to bringing the world of the anomalous closer to the hearts of many.

• Love
Reactions: Broda

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Serrt

Aug 17, 2022
Well, considering the back and forth rapport we've had recently over the GOC etc, this is certainly an unfortunate surprise.

I may disagree with various decisions you've made, but speaking to you from an OOC perspective and from a leadership perspective, you've always been respectable and courteous, and I think there has been consistent mutual respect between us.

Good luck in any future endeavours. o7

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Man, I am still going to ping you to wave to you. Even if it takes me to DMs and being blocked, i must wave hello

• Haha
Reactions: Dennid

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
I never expected to see a day where you would leave, with how dedicated you where to the server.
Good luck in whatever you do next. Have a good one man.

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
o7 to one of the most influential players on the server

It won't be the same without you and your massive impact on the server's RP, truly the server has lost one of its greats.