Broda Bouncing Out o/

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
I'll keep this relatively short and sweet.

Been a pleasure to play on the network as a whole but not so much with interacting with leadership.

Bit of advice for you @Ventz "Practise what you preach". That nugget of wisdom you can have for free.

To the rest of you, I bid you farewell and might see you around on some future releases like Ashes of Creation, I know we got some MMO enjoyers here.

I won't do a list as it would be ridiculously long, you know who you are. You lads made this server enjoyable for the time I spent here.

Broda signing off <3

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
o7
Was a pleasure having you from Day1, and genuinely do not think id have stuck around for as long as i did if it werent for you.
Your blood will still be stolen in minecraft however, no exceptions, not even for the homies.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
o7, I will miss u on the server

Asura

Apr 1, 2023
o7, man. you will be missed. The server will never be the same without our favorite -1. I'll be seeing you on Ashes of Creation.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
o7 Big Brokage. Will still speak to you daily but gonna really see your disappearance in game. Enjoy life

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Broda, Dearest of all my friends.

You've been the most respectful and competent man i ever met on this server, your RP Was impeccable and you were one of my biggest inspirations and you encouraged me to keep improving, you were a great O5, A Great SD, A great GM And most importantly a great friend.

You owe me 2000 still.

Safe travels Soverign.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
>>Broda Leaving
>> Day Week Ruined

Thank you for everything big man, it's been a pleasure and the Server, hell, even the network wouldn't be the same without you, best of luck in everything

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
o7 Broda. Thankyou for all you have done for this community and thankyou for helping me out when I needed it. The network will not be the same without you my friend, GL with the future man!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Sad to see you go, I wish you the best.