Bruce Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Daniel_Redwing
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Vtime: 5d 3hrs but I belive I joined the community around 2 or 3 months ago
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E11 SGT Bruce
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G "Brick"
Civilian name: Broil
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15329067
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/bruce-overseer-assistant-application-uk.3877/ (Overseer assistant)
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-bruce-executive-application.3616/ (Executive Researcher)
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/bruce-scp-096-application-uk.4142/ (SCP-096)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warn for Combat jumping, I have read through the rules throughly after this.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I have experience building areas for gamenights on a community I used to be in, one of the gamenights I helped to build was in a game called Roblox and was allowed to help build the game area.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Sorta, I had a short amount of time in an event as Executive Researcher during the mafia book event (I dont remember the actual name) and finding out why the book turns people into Mafia members and containment procedures
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 1-4 hrs
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- To organise and help build events for the community, and to bring more interactive events for the server, insstead of having events locked to only research or IA for example
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I belive I would be able to help the server and the Event team with my extensive building knowledge from building multiple structures such as furnished houses, towers, bunkers and bases built in DarkRP servers, and what sets me apart from other applicants is my ability to operate shadows and light, mechanism building such as button doors, self destruct buttons and puzzle systems.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. Event name: The Machine world
Event description: You wake from your slumber to the sounds of emergency phone lines ringing out at you, as you pick up the phone you hear a voice from site command informing you of a new SCP, a sort of portal that has opened in pinewood and is getting bigger at and alarming rate. It is your job to contain and seal the threat as hostile mechanical beasts pour out the portal.
2.Event name: The monolith
Event Description: NASA Has detected an asteroid rapidly aproaching earth and breaking nearly all electronic devices in the areas of Canada through to mexico and is predicted to land in pinewood at 12:00 Pm Noon. (Day of impact) The asteroid has hit pinewood and is slowly melting into the snow, Nu7 Must secure the area and take the research department with them to extract as much samples and data as possible before the monolith melts completely, all digital appliances are useless, analogue devices seem to still work when near the object.
3. Event name: The serpents
Event description: The Serpents Hand has awoken and is preparing for a full site raid in an attempt to free the scps we have kept under research, it is up yo you Nu7 to prevent the serpents hand from entering the facility, E11 your job will be to hold down HCZ if the Serpents get past Nu7, good luck.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
The scarlet king has broken into our reality and is being assisted by his cultists, the ritual will take place in the antarctic and must be prevented at all costs, ALL mtf units will be deployed there to combat the army of cultists, the Chaos insurgents have also made a temporary truce to defeat this common enemy, the research department will be working with the civilians to take pictures of the ritual grounds in an attempt to gather detail on how to reverse the ritual, if we fail then our reality is doomed, do not fail the foundation amd dont fail all of reality.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: The director of the Ethics comitte has been kidnaped by the Chaos insurgencys newest group of lab monsters nicknamed "The metallum, they seem to take little dammage from conventional bullets so energy weapons will be requiered or explosives, they said that they will let the director leave in one piece if they get classified intel and 15k in cash, a trade will be organised but will later be ambushed by nu7 reinforcements, securing the director is priority for both regiments.
A-1: A member of the council has gone rouge with a handfull of high ranking A1 operatives, your mission is to capture the traitors and if authorised by the rest of the council, terminate the traitors including the council member but you must act quick as the council member is threataning a global breach of information on the worlds most dangerous scps and info on the foundation, this must be stopped at all costs as nothing is permenantly gone on the internet.
Nu-7: An uprising against the foundation has occured in pinewood, the Chaos insurgents have brainwashed all the civilians in pinewood and convinced them that they are being oppresed by the foundation and must rise up and destroy the foundation, Nu7s job will be to terminate the CI and if possible capture the civillians and reverse the brainwashing that the Ci exposed them too.

E-11: SCP-096 Has breached and has made its way to the surface, your priority is to bucket it before it reaches pinewood, nu7 will assist via rounding up all the civilians and making them face a wall inside of the ranger cabin, those who dont comply will be terminated to ensure the safety of the town, all the civs will be amnesticated afterwards and will be told that an explosion occured and the light was so bright that it could kill you. Another priority will be to destroy all pictures and prevent the CI from taking 096 for themselfs
CI: MTF Nu7 has captured one of the leaders of the chaos insurgency and must be retrived at all costs, intel has it that he is being held near a lakehouse and is heavily fortified, they must be stopped before any information gets leaked about the inner workings, you have been authorised heavy vehichles to take care of the Nu7
Foundation Staff: A Site Director from another site and his guards is visiting our site on orders from the O5 council and it is our job to keep the site as clean and as safe as possible, this site director will be reporting directly to the council on how our site is and will decide how much funding we get, so we need to get as many engineers, janitors and security stationed on site and doing there job so that we get the best first impression for the council

Sorry if this application looks a bit messy or its ot quite what the questions are asking, it was a bit confusing for me so sorry about that but i hoped you liked reading.

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
+/-
+/- Not alot of interactions
+/- a little imature
+/- Quite low detailed application
+ low warns
+ active
+ friendly

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland

+ Support.

+ Active.
+ low warns.
+ Friendly.
+ Creative.
+ Many good RP interactions with you.

+/- Immature at times.
+/- Quite low detailed application for a GM.

I think you deserve a shot as a GM, Good Luck!
- John Paul.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

Don't usually deliver verdicts on SCP applications but from my interactions with you on MRP you are relatively active and friendly, your maturity could be better but you aren't massively immature. After reading your event ideas they are good and interesting so I will give you a +Support, best of luck!

Deleted member 1285

++ Support

From what I see Bruce is a good kid, at some times he may seem immature and mess around but for most of if not all times he is well behaved and great to hang around with. He has had senior experiences involving being an executive researcher and has great intent towards the event team, good luck bruce.

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Bruce ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster, make sure to contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind regards,
Team Lead Coolfrae​

Status
Not open for further replies.