Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
1. Steam ID: - STEAM_0:0:78883323

2. In game name: - Bubba (Teamspeak name is : D?)

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): - No

4. Do you have a mic? - Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. - Yes

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?

- I use to play as PD quite a bit on an old darkrp server I use to play for about 5 years. Since the launch of CG darkrp, I would have to say somewhere between 15 - 20 hours. Over all on Gmod from previous servers, I would say I have around 300 - 400 hours of PD. (I’ve only played one other DRP server, CG MRP and SCP and I have 12,000 hours)

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?

- First I would tell the suspect to face the wall, then detain the suspect and explain the reasoning for their detainment. If the suspect attempts to flee or does not comply with officers then I would chase them, taze them, and then detain them and arrest them for the original reason if any, and/or for resisting arrest/not complying with officers.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?

- First thing is to call for backup immediately in case the suspect is nearby and still armed/dangerous. I would then keep a close eye on the suspect and stay at a safe distance until backup arrives. If the area around the downed officer is clear, I would attemp to revive the officer if I happen to have a defib on me, and can make it over in time. For the suspect, I would first attempt to arrest them if I can catch them unarmed. However, if the suspect is still armed and endangering the life of other officers around me, I would then take out the suspect.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?

- I would first call in for backup and inform PD that a raid will be starting soon. At the scene, I would block off the area either with a raid dupe or with a police line barricade to avoid any non-PD from entering the area and intervening with police operations. Next, I would gather the officers available and have at least 2 officers watch the entrance to the raid base to watch for anyone attempting to enter the area. Then depending on the raid (such as a Maxnet incident) I would first attempt to make peaceful contact with the owner of the base and explain why we are at their door. If the suspect complies and comes outside with a computer or lets us in to investigate, I would then call for an officer who knows what to look for in the event of a Maxnet alarm, mainly an FBI agent. (still currently getting used to Maxnet). If the raid is for a more hostile reason such as drugs, hostages, officer downs, or shooting inside, I would then stock up on some hex shields on the way to the scene to make our entrance into the base a little easier. For the assault, I would have any available snipers get into a position best suited for the raid while finding someone to be our main breacher (if available a CGSF breacher) who will lead the line which I will follow supplying with hex shields, whilst mentioning to the other officers to go in one by one to avoid anyone getting stuck and killed. Once inside the base, officers will eliminate any armed suspects, detain and question any unarmed suspects, and destroy any illegal entities found inside the base.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).

- First I would call over the radio to any nearby officer that I have a suspect on the run. I would then follow the suspect as close as I can while also trying to taze the suspect (if I am equipped with a tazer). Once the suspect is taze and or detained, I would question them on why they were trying to run. Finally, I would arrest the suspect for the original crime committed and/or resisting arrest/not complying with officers.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm - yes
- Polite yet forceful - yes
- Effective coordination - yes
- Excellent marksmanship - yes
-Great role-play ability - yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 8/10
- Polite yet forceful: 8/10
- Effective coordination: 8/10
- Excellent Marksmanship: 9/10
- Role-Play Ability 8/10

(Edited hours info to more clearly explain my hours of PD experience)

Last edited:

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Known you from MRP for quite a while and you know what you're doing. King of the SVU.

Have seen you as PD but not seen you RP much as PD but that's likely down to me just not being there, I'm sure you're fine.

Good luck mate.

• Love
Reactions: Bubba

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
- / + not seen in game or ts i dont think
- / + low hours on pd
- / + unsure of raiding ability
- / + unsure of combat ability

you have a good app, but try to stand out more as PD. take control, initate rp.

i will happily change my verdict if seen in game and see you taking more control, say hi if you see me or poke in ts.

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Neutral +Support
- Not seen on TS Seen on TS
- Unsure of raiding ability. Great raiding ability
- Unsure of RP ability. Great RP ability
- Unsure of teamwork ability. Great Teamwork ability

Last edited:

Rainbow Dash

MilitaryRP Staff
Dec 29, 2020
+support
Seen on TS
Great raiding ability
Great RP ability
Great Teamwork ability
Friendly Guy

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+Support
Capable as a PD member in terms of combat
RP quality is good.
Raiding ability is good.
Seen on TS/PD

• reaction_title.7

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+Support

Capable Combat Experience
Good Rp Quality
Great Raiding Ability
Best Cg Staff Member 'Tops Flames'

• Love

lolingmonster

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jan 27, 2021
+Support

Nice and friendly person
Rp ability good
Very Acive in gmae

Not sure about Rading abilty

Good Luck !

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Hello Bubba!

After further consideration we have decided to accept your application!
Congratulations and welcome to the CGSF!

With kind regards
Erik Glover

Status
Not open for further replies.