Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Name: Bubba

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78883323

Previous Rank (convert if required): Admin

Who demoted you?: Caleb, Chad Power

Date of demotion?: 23/10/2022

What is the case against you?: I was demoted for in activity.

Is this true?: Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No I have not

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes, I have been warned once during the first event in October 2020 for base camping. And I have been kicked for AFK.

What is your side of the story?: During the time of my demotion, my work place had lost quite a few people. I had to start taking double shifts and extra shifts to help out. Because of that, my vtime was reduced drastically. Although I was getting all my requirements done Caleb and chad both seemed that I was not worthy of my admin rank and decided to demote me. I was offered H-mod at the time, but due to still needed to help out at work, I decided to fully leave the staff team.

Why should you return / what will you change?: Recently I have been allowed to make my own schedule for work, which in return allows me to start taking more night shifts. For my timezone it works out perfectly as the server is most popular around 7am - 4pm in which most of my night shifts start at around 7 which gives me at least 3 - 4 hours a day where I can come on and play the server. I will also take extra time to make sure all duties are being dealt with, not just requirements as according to this demotion, getting your requirements is not nearly enough to stay within the SL team.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me in the past month with this demotion. I know it was unexpected to many (including me) and confused quite a few people. If anyone asked and I never really gave a reason for my demotion its because even I didn't fully understand why I was demoted. Hopefully with the appeal, I can show to the current SL team that I can improve my activity and show how much I care for this community.

Thank you,
Bubba :D

Anilyse

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Scotland
THE BIGGEST +SUPPORT EVER!!!

Bubba is one of the nicest most down to earth and understanding people I have ever met on gmod and never fails to make my day and cheer me up. He is amazing staff and should’ve never been demoted in the first place. He goes above and beyond to make everyone else happy and puts everyone else above himself and gets on at super early hours just because of his timezone difference so that he can be involved and help the server and players. If this doesn’t show here why this man should be staff I don’t know what else does because he is a great human being and an amazing staff member. Please bring bubba back :D

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

top 3 goofiest demotions, was an incredibly good admin and staff member

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Bubba,

We're happy to bring you back as Head Moderator. Welcome back!​

Status