Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Thiccslicky

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since release.

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF A-1 PVT Bubba

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Civilian Bubba

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78883323

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application for SCP-RP
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 0 kicks/bans/warnings on SCP
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I was a staff member on a Dark-RP server for 4 years prior. I was also Moderator for MRP for about 2 months
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: As I mentioned above I was a moderator for the MRP server for about two months. That is my only Serious RP experience but I learned a lot during that period.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5 - 8 Hours on Weekdays and all day weekends depending on if I have anything going on or not.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Every server I have played on CG has always entertained me for months on end. This is probably the best community I have found on GMOD over the 5 years I have played this game. I have been waiting for this server to release for ages as I am a huge SCP fan and have always wanted to find a good SCP server with a good community, so when I heard this server was going to be coming out I got so excited to join it. After playing the past few days this server has surpassed my expectation and I now love this server. My favorite thing is that there is always something do to. No matter how later or early it is, you can always find something to keep you occupied. This is a really good thing for me as well because the server has players almost every hour of the day. This will allow me to be active both as a player and as a staff member.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have an unbelievable amount of experience as a staff member as I mention above, over 4 years of experience. My time zone will also allow me to play during late-night hours to help make sure there is a staff member always online and active to help players of all time zones. I also like to help new players or new moderators when any help is needed either RP, Staff situations, lore, or anything that is needed or asked for. During sits and RP I always try to remain as professional as possible to assure that I am giving a good example to the staff team, and make sure players do not believe we are unprofessional in any way. I am also experienced in handling a large number of players in one situation if this is ever needed. There have been times where I was the only staff on yet there are 30 players online all playing (happened many times due to timezone) and has helped me learn to stay calm during sits.

Thank you all for reading my application. Stay Happy guys :D

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020

+Support

Good activity within the community
active in Teamspeak3
i would suggest you work on your Roleplay a bit as its the main part of the server
communications are pretty good

Good luck with your application bubba​

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+ Active IG and TS
+ active in discord
+ good rp
+ friendly and mature

would be great staff

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
+Support
+Active IG
+Active TS
+Good rule and RP knowledge
+Friendly approachable and mature

Good luck Bubba :salute:

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
+ HUGE plus support
+Active IG And TS
+Good rule knowledge
+Friendly approachable and mature
Bubba Would make a amazing Addition to the SCP-RP team.
GL Bubba(y) .

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active
+good rule knowledge from past experiences
+friendly

GL Bubba -Dor

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Active IG/TS
+mature
+Good rule knowledge

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support
Mature
Active in-game and Teamspeak
Good rule knowledge
Friendly
Past staff experience

Kali

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
Mature
Active both In-Game, and on TS
Has a good knowledge of the rules
Friendly and easily approachable
Past staff experience

Best of luck lad.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Hello Bubba, I will be giving you a +Support for the following reasons:

+Active IG
+Active on TS3
+I've had a good portion of interactions with you, you're very friendly, welcoming to everyone & mature
+Good roleplaying abilities
+Good rule knowledge

I think that you will be fit for this position as mentioned above, best of luck Bubba.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+Support
Active ingame and ts3
Good Rule Knowledge
Had good interactions in the past

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Bubba,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.