Time zone: CST

NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF PVT Bubba

USSR name (regiment and rank): SHA CPT Bubba

Civilian name: Civilian_Bubba

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received one warning for base camp. This was back in October or so during an event.
The enemy base cause lots of confusion, as it was right next to a cap point. I mean you could be capping and looking into the base.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes, I was 2LT in ISAF a while ago, I was also LTCOL of AG, and I am currently CPT in SHA.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I have been playing this server for quite some time. I have had lots of experience leading regiments, squads, and leading wars over the months. Just this past week I've lead about 3 or 4 wars for USSR. After being in 3 regiments all high ranks, including LTCOL of a special forces regiment, I am confident in my leading skills. I have thought about becoming UHC for a while, even back then as an AG SLT which was over 4 months ago. I have decided to apply as I feel it can improve my leadership skills even more. I feel I'm a very approachable person, and willing to help anyone that has any questions or need help with any regimental work. I am a calm and patient person when it comes to tough situations whether it's a war going 15 vs 50, or dealing with a UHC situation like negotiations.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
ISAF PVT, SHA CPT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:

Very good in combat

Good in leading

Friendly and calm

Helpful person

Weaknesses:

Having no sniper​

Last edited:

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

As a member of the USSR, I would say that Bubba's time is here to achieve UHC.
He's always contributed as a loyal soviet man, for example in leading his men but also making sure his men have the motivation to play the next day.

Quote: "Bubba never missed a sniper shot" - Putin

GOODLUCK
Snife The Great
1625422444174.png

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral (Up to change)
While I consider you a good friend and a respected member of the community and mature your activity is good.
Your time zone is a good asset to have and a advantage for you

I do not think you are ready for UHC mainly due to a reason Volkov explained in his verdict that flew past my head and personally I just don't see the RP or trainings hosted by you in SHA yet, I will do what I can to get online and check-up on SHA in peacetime though.

I would like too see more from you in SHA before I consider you for UHC and why I am leaving this verdict up to change

Best of luck Bubba!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Cal

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

Reason:
  • Active Ingame
  • Active In TS3
  • Amazing Leadership
  • Friendly and Mature
  • Great Management Skills
  • Great person overall

More:

Hey Bubba, i've known u for a long time in this community, from u being my ISAF CO to my Friend
you've had alot of experience in leadership back in AG as Lt Colonel, i still remember the old days
you'll be a great Member of High Command in USSR, im sure everyone agrees on this
and becoming GM to create events for both teams and one more thing i want to mention is
valkyrie is gonna be proud.

King Jez

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 12, 2021
pub (ate wife)
+Support
While I consider you a good friend and a respected member of the community your maturity and activity is great.
Your time zone is a good asset to have and a advantage for you however, I see you online all the time.

I think you are ready for UHC and the responsibilities given to you at MGEN

I think you've proven yourself in SHA and are ready for HC

GL SIR

Ryden

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
+Support
Unlike some people who -support due to “superstition” I believe that you are very mature a well fit for the position. Ignoring the fact that clap is kinda small brain.

+Mature
+Probably Active
+Good person
+Well known

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
+Support
Unlike some people who -support due to “superstition” I believe that you are very mature a well fit for the position. Ignoring the fact that clap is kinda small brain. Most UHC have irrelevant responses such as the one below me

+Mature
+Probably Active
+Good person
+Well known

GSG9 STUN

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 17, 2021
-Support
  • Weak application. Improve your answers and make it worth reading. You don't sell yourself as High Command very well.
  • Being a HC member is not about just leading wars its about operating the base, having good judgement and creating RP. You don't show or sell yourself in those ways.
  • Stand out more with your RP standards. You are great in wars and I do trust that you can lead a war but unfortunately HC is not just about that and most people who join HC thinking that tend to resign in a few weeks due to boredom as they do not fully understand the position and role of a HC member and lack the effort to create RP and control the base.

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support
+ You're great in wars and demonstrate solid leadership skills and experience when playing SHA.
+ Active in game / teamspeak
+ Whenever you're on you contribute to keeping SHA members playing during peactime by hosting trainings ect ect

You would made a really good UHC good luck :Salute:

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Good Rule Knowledge
+Mature
+Good at leading
+Active
+Good Role Play

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

You've been on this server longer than half of the current UHC rn, you know alot about USSR and how to run them as you have been co/regimental command multiple times in multiple regiments. You're mature and friendly. you have great roleplay knowledge and your good at wars.

P.S. Fuck those -supports, go get UHC my boy

BarnyCalhoun

Jan 20, 2021
+support
+Mature and Friendly
+Probably active

Bubba I'm sure you're a great fit for hc as I've seen you lead all types of groups into success and how you deal with problems that are in your way. I don't have anything else to say other than good luck!

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral leaning to +Support

While I am inclined to agree with the points stated in the >> -supports << in the thread I am still electing for a Neutral as I believe you will eventually improve on your expectations.

I have known you for an incredible while and have seen your performance through and through. You've been active for a while now and have recently lead some good wars. You've got great maturity and quick wits to run a decent war. Evidently this speaks well about your leadership capacity.

Unfortunately, this doesn't encompass all duties of the UHC. You have high expectations and war is just one of them. You'd be a leading figure that the full faction would look upto. You'd be expected to dole out orders on the fly. You'd be expected to discipline wrongdoers even if they're your own brothers and sisters.

If while this application is open I see any changes, I will modify my verdict, otherwise this is all I have to provide.

Good luck brother.

Handsome_Will

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2021
+Support

+Generally successful at leading wars
+Good at teamwide communication during said wars
+SHA has been on an uptick lately, some part in that, I'm sure, is Bubba's responsibility

~Not experienced much rp with you, probably due to circumstance more than anything

I think if you ensure that some regiments have RP to do during peacetimes (bunk inspections, medical training, interrogation training etc.) then you could easily have all bases covered for being a valuable member of UHC

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+Support

Even though I haven’t had tons of interactions with you, I am giving you a +Support. Past couple of days I interacted with you a good bit; mostly you leading wars. The wars you lead went good and I think you lead them just how you should have, but I would like you to lead more of the whole USSR, not just wars. By this I mean to keep all the regiments active during peacetime.
Overall, I just want to make you more known in the whole faction. Easy way to do that, are joint trainings (SHA and some other regiment).

Good luck!

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

An absolute machine at leading, keeps calm under stressful situations & stands out quite alot when leading, also a very approachable person that I've had many interactions with, friendly & mature, Bubba, I really do hope that you get this position, saying that you'll do amazing job is an understatement, with that being said though, While you do stand out in wars you don't stand out in other states as much, aswell as engaging in RP, I would recommend you to improve on these 2 factors and I'm sure you'll make for an exceptional UHC, Good luck Bubba!

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+mature and friendly
+ actually leads USSR in wars with no uhc
+ good rp

+ active IG and TS

USSR needs active UHC, there is only six UHC at the moment so this is the best time to apply so good luck!

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+ Active
+ Long time player
+ Mature
+ Very friendly and approachable
+ Good leadership skills

Status