Denied buff and changes adjustment for CI jugg

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingViper115

May 2, 2023
As a XK-class VIP that enjoys playing CI juggernaut, I have come to realization that juggernaut is almost if not useless during most of the Main raids due to being Slower than Turtle and as well having an questionable choice of weaponry.

Here is an suggestion that may or may not be approved by most of the community of the server while presenting pros and if there is cons for it.

BUFFS:
-increase HP from 500 ---> 650.
-swap the RPK to M60.

-increase the walking speed by 5% extra or a bit more if possible.
-(optional suggestion) give him a shield for defensive/protection purposes

CONS:
-the increase of hp will make the juggernaut get bullied even more by foundation MTF'S (but at the very least jugg will survive a bit longer)

-swapping the rpk to m60 will cause a bit lower damage against MTF units but at the very least will provide more suppression/covering fire to prevent from heavy push against CI + as well will take longer time to reload

Overall: i believe this buff idea would be appreciated for those who mains jugg, however as i was writing this i have come to realization that UNGOC juggernaut will need to have same buff if this suggestion were to get approved (walking speed and the HP increase) to have an even ground fight incase there is an event were pvp is involved.

====================================================================================================

(EDITE) i have seen everyone's comment of my suggestion idea and it seems mainly so far everyone disagree with the hp buff and thus i have decreased the value number.

Last edited:

sinrevanant

Jul 28, 2022
As a XK-class VIP that enjoys playing CI juggernaut, I have come to realization that juggernaut is almost if not useless during most of the Main raids due to being Slower than Turtle and as well having an questionable choice of weaponry.

Here is an suggestion that may or may not be approved by most of the community of the server while presenting pros and if there is cons for it.

BUFFS:
-increase HP from 500 ---> 650.
-swap the RPK to M60.

-increase the walking speed by 5% extra or a bit more if possible.
-(optional suggestion) give him a shield for defensive/protection purposes

CONS:
-the increase of hp will make the juggernaut get bullied even more by foundation MTF'S (but at the very least jugg will survive a bit longer)

-swapping the rpk to m60 will cause a bit lower damage against MTF units but at the very least will provide more suppression/covering fire to prevent from heavy push against CI + as well will take longer time to reload

Overall: i believe this buff idea would be appreciated for those who mains jugg, however as i was writing this i have come to realization that UNGOC juggernaut will need to have same buff if this suggestion were to get approved (walking speed and the HP increase) to have an even ground fight incase there is an event were pvp is involved.

====================================================================================================

(EDITE) i have seen everyone's comment of my suggestion idea and it seems mainly so far everyone disagree with the hp buff and thus i have decreased the value number.
-Support jug always comes with the main mr group unless they are going incredibly fast and they can't afford to bring him, I was a jug during this scenario in a raid and I was told to hold PW bulk area and i got 10-20 kills solo (with a weapon upgrade)

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
- Support

Idk if this is a UK issue, because US Jugg players know that it's a support class, and using/abusing chems/upgrades and having a personal medic makes Juggs heavy hitters who help push back enemies for their allies to move up.

The Jugg is really well balanced as is, being countered by hard hitting guns and flanking to corner his fat ass.

He in no way needs a change, he's as good as he'll ever be
no this isnt a UK issue at all
jugg does not need buffed at all and is completely broken, its 1 con being that hes slow as hell. which is GOOD because it balances him out
although when jugg had walking speed and could use freedom that was funny as shit, but i dont think anyone else would enjoy getting 1 tapped by a behemoth

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Moved to denied. Failed to follow the format.

Status
Not open for further replies.