Denied Buff AT-4 & Matador ( Or just add the old rocket launchers that were originally in MRP 2020-2021 aka Matador for NATO and Strong RPG for NWO)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: This suggestion will buff the AT-4 & Matador damage and reload speed overall to it's original on what it was back in the day ( Or just add the old rocket launchers back in the game and just don't tamper with it ) which included More damage on enemy vehicles and FOB's on how it was back in the day

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Actually yes but it has been slept on A post by Astral i heard it was approved but never implemented due to SL tampering with Content team but rumors are rumors.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

- Anti Tanks will actually feel good to use instead of being felt super slow and let down

- Rewards players who actually use skill during the heat of battle

- Being infantry is already super hard on pushing points especially when there are tanks/helis on one point and when you're the only infantry team to push on one point it gets really frustrating that the equipment you have just doesn't do enough damage or isn't fast enough to pull it out.

- More coordination and tools overall for frontliners like STS SAS ISAF 1stAL 17th & IVG so many regiments will use that buff to their advantage

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

- Tank regiments will finally have to wake up for once and beware of enemy Anti-Tanks

- Anti-Tank personel have to be super careful on not to kill infantry with their buffed weapon as it is/was against the rules on killing enemy infantry with it.

- Enemy vehicles are likely destroyed a bit faster but it's called a buff for a reason + you're likely to utilize that tool too

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: It's still insane to think the fact that Anti Tanks were promised a buff that has been probably buffed just a tiny bit but it's still super super difficult to play anti-tank versus a enemy who is in a tank. I've mained AT for too long and i honestly was just not having fun at all that my main role is being nerfed and i 100% know for a fact those players who played back in the day also hated that change about the new AT-4 & Matador based on Astrals post. If anything add the old rocket launchers back on how they were originally and were gonna see lots of smiling faces around the Anti-Tank community.

PS. I swear if you're counter argument is about "realism" just look at the drones in the server and look at this post again and type about your realism

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CORE.
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Hey lads, can you argue about this in DMs? It is tough for Content Team to properly see the communities +/- supports on here if you continue this.

Reactions: Lee Falzone

TailSkipper

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Nov 12, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Lee Falzone , Your suggestion has been denied.

We will not be adding the other RPGs as they are too hard to balance unlike our custom VGUN ones but we will look into buffing the AT DMG

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.