Accepted Buff rpg

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WotInkermnation

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 21, 2021
In the Bakery
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Allow the rpg to do damage agaisnt vechicles, fob, and fob structures.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Lets militia [eastern resistance] to actually kill vehicles that used to take 5 rocket instead of 10 and destroy missile defences with using all 5 rockets. Also rpg only doing 200 damage to fob when nade do more damage is crazy.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Fob builder will complain

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Allow militia to do the task. They need to do rather than spend a whole war playing wave survival at a fob. And also be able to kill vechicles rather than shoot 4 rpg and seeing the same light vechicle scoot off into the sunset.

Rocket launchers was suppose to get a buff so they could kill vechicles that what we was promised.but it feel like it takes way more to kill simple vechicles like humvees that are soaking 4 rockets and not even smoking.

Rpg are already at a disadvantage when it come to accuracy and travel time. At least give it a boost in damage.

(I wrote this all on a phone while walking please bare with me about grammer)

Reactions: Hoxton
Upvote 10
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support

The RPG does fuck all dmg to vehicles and this would make ER more enjoyable to play and utilising the RPG more

beamiest

Mar 13, 2021
Please buff the RPG it is useless in its current state. For example I put 3 RPG's into a FOB radio today and all it did was 450 damage it is quicker to use a shovel than fire RPG if you want a structure dead

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
I personally think all Rocket launchers need a buff. The matador take almost 10 missiles to get a tank even close to catching on fire. Idk about the ATX or whatever UAN have. No joke it took me 4 missiles to destroy a Oshkosh. Imagine a A1 ?

Mural

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 8, 2021
+support

Please prioritise a militia update I would like to enjoy playing the job again

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @WotInkermnation , Your suggestion has been accepted.

This suggestion seams very popular and will be added into our backlog as medium priority.​

Reactions: Redrrx
Status
Not open for further replies.