Accepted Buff the AT-4

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral

Nov 18, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Response here] what ever the anti tank rocket is needs to buffed on both sides

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Response here] the fact it takes 4 at 4 rockets to destroy a civi truck which isnt even armoured is a constant pain, for some they can even destroy a civi vehicle as they dont have 4 rockets on hand which means in comabt its kinda bad

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[Response here] maybe would need balance changes if the values were changed wether it be damage or how many you get as base value it would need testing

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Response here] because if i was to AT-4 an btr or a lav it takes 8 rockets which is insane

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
+ support (for matador and the at4, since they do the same damage)
It's actually really really stupid that granades are better than rocket launchers against vehicles on this server

Reactions: Astral

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
As a main AT back in the old campaign myself since the new campaign with the nerfs on anti tank weapons is a bit bizarre and gave front line troops almost a feeling of "Yeah if there is no helis or friendly tanks assisting us it's doomed/lost" I also wanna mention that the AT4 FOB damage is laughable and i'm 100% sure it's the same with the matador

Just an example how dog water the AT4 is against FOB's

roach3

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
could i ask why the -support
i feel like the AT-4 and matador are balanced. Infantry should not be able to solo tanks, they can kill boxers, lavs k17s pumas marders, bradley and so on easily. Tanks should be Tank V tank combat or helis. Grenades also exist if you throw all your nades at a light infantry vehicle it will take a lot of damage. If you buff it too much then tanks will be obsolete because they always have to RTB while being grenaded and being shit on by 3 regiments with buffed AT launchers

Astral

Nov 18, 2021
i feel like the AT-4 and matador are balanced. Infantry should not be able to solo tanks, they can kill boxers, lavs k17s pumas marders, bradley and so on easily. Tanks should be Tank V tank combat or helis. Grenades also exist if you throw all your nades at a light infantry vehicle it will take a lot of damage. If you buff it too much then tanks will be obsolete because they always have to RTB while being grenaded and being shit on by 3 regiments with buffed AT launchers
i cant even kill a boxer with 5 rockets which is how much i spawn with i totally agree with your statement but even to light inventory vehicles its still impossible

Handsome_Will

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2021
Tank v Tank combat is all well and good but if that's the only option then 1stAL or JAC will make or break a team (which is already the dynamic we have with UAF and SWB)

roach3

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
i cant even kill a boxer with 5 rockets which is how much i spawn with i totally agree with your statement but even to light inventory vehicles its still impossible
I don't know what you are talking about, I can easily kill Boxers, Bradleys, Pumas and Marders if I hit every AT-4 or Matador shot

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
I don't know what you are talking about, I can easily kill Boxers, Bradleys, Pumas and Marders if I hit every AT-4 or Matador shot
TRUEEEE its so easy if you hit all your shots

Astral

Nov 18, 2021
i too can hit my shots but ive tried hitting a full hp bradley and it only goes to smoke with 5 shots

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Astral , Your suggestion has been accepted.

We feel like currently rocket launchers are not as useful as they should, this is also already in progress.​

Status
Not open for further replies.