Denied Buff the spread of the main tank gun explosion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei Loncharev

Nov 19, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It expands the exposion radius of the tank round that hits the ground/wall etc.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I dont believe it has

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It buffs the tanks and makes them an actual death machine instead of just a metal box with a couple of guns for infantry to practice shooting AT4s on
Makes them used more instead of just being taken out to battle an enemy tank or an arti

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People might not like it because it will most likely be a lot more powerful at first

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Tank combat was never perfect in this server, and I dont think that it will ever be, but with this addition 17thAR and 1stAL would recieve the change that they so rightly deserve. Tanks are meant to be feared of, but I dont think that anybody is afraid of any tank in the server right now, IFVs and APCs can deal more damage to infantry than any tank ever could.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support

it is already pretty strong, as aor/rpm we are still afraid of tanks and immitiatly go in a building far way from the gun or try to use shield to defend against it. if you think this is like that i would say try to aim closer to the person .

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
+support

i think that tanks explosion radius should get at least a small buff to increase its ability to do ground support

considering how easy it is to kill a tank (with kwk or cas, and like 3 people with at4s can easily set it on fire) it should be able to do a bit more than killing fobs and people that tank can directly hit

Wolves

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2022
I won't mind a small buff to IFVs as 2-3 AT4s can destroy it with a tank its 4-5 as IFVs don't even feel that threating anymore when they were a big danger to the infantry during USSR/NATO time.
You get the odd BTR/K17 or Bradley/Puma but no one uses IFV due to them being easily destroyed.

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
vlad knows, and is absolutely right about it
we either need better MG stability/less spread to help ground support, which IMO would make tank MG's lasers be not that balanced, or, simply buff the cannon a little bit

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
-support
A shell hitting the ground is not the same as direct hit, the explosion is always gone be smaller, and same goes for the MG, it's not a laser, or anything, it needs account the vehicl stability, location, angle and etc, u can't expect to be moving and shaking on rough terrain, and have a Samsung S24 Pro Stability Mode, only thing that should do a big splash area somewhat are the "Explosive Rounds" vehicles

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Andrei Loncharev , Your suggestion has been denied.

Your Suggestion will be denied because you always have the machine gun to kill infatry and the tank cannon does enough damage as it is.

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.