Not open for further replies.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: grunke#0

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP-RP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 396949444236541953

Date of ban (dd/mm/yy): 27/11/23

Reason for ban (if known): I have absolutely no clue as to why I was banned, or who by, as I haven't received a message at all from a bot or anything. I checked in with a friend, and nobody seems to know why I was banned either.

Who banned you?: No idea, sorry

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Yes, I was banned for half a year or so, and was only recently unbanned.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): I'm not sure why I was banned at all. Apparently Kw1ll got banned with me too, and it all seems a bit random considering I did absolutely nothing ban-worthy in chat. The most I did was making a crude joke like "I want everyone in this chat DEAD. NOW." which obviously isn't a death threat, it's just a lighthearted goof. If that was genuinely what got me banned, sitting amongst old SL literally calling other users including myself "retarded" and telling people to kill themselves (no hate, just saying), what I did was very mild, and I was apparently already warned by Blue for it. If you could tell me why I was banned I'd really appreciate it so I can appeal properly. Thanks.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
It's been 53 days. Nobody can even tell me why I've been banned, so I'm just sitting here waiting like last time, but last time only took a month. I know replying like this is against the rules, but I'd like to at the very least know why I was banned...

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Bush von Mann ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal - I'm sorry this has taken so long to address.

I've taken the time to look at your history on the SCP Discord, as well as your appeal from August, which was accepted. I have also spoken to SCP SSL to ensure I'm able to make a decision on this.

At the moment, we are not prepared to welcome you back to the Discord server - your message history is problematic and usually extremely toxic, and you were still posting inappropriate messages.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks if you are able to convince us of a change in your demeanour.​

Status
Not open for further replies.